+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Okay . . . you convinced me. I just ordered them.

Attachment 29729
    OMG those are adorable.
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Okay . . . you convinced me. I just ordered them.

Attachment 29729
    Ok I am laughing because my daughter (6yo) has these exact shoes!!! They are adorable and I love them - and I am actually jealous that you have a foot small enough that you can wear them!!
    AZChristian likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

For anyone who may not be aware of it (I just learned it recently while looking for these shoes) . . . take your women's size and deduct 2 to get the large child's size that would fit you. I wear a 6.5 women's, and these fit me in a 4.5 big kid's size.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I've still been on a crafting jag. At the beginning of the year, it was doing potholders but for the last month or so, I've gotten more active with crocheting. I crocheted a few potholders, then did some wash/dish clothes. My most recent project is a hand towel. The only problem is my left shoulder has started to hurt like heck when I'm crocheting. I usually lie on my bed and watch tv while crocheting, laying on my right side. I also crochet at my desk at work sometimes. I'm trying to take a break from crocheting for a while but it's hard because I have so many projects I want to do and I'm itching to get going on them. I've made one placemat for my dad and want to complete another 5 so I can give them to him, probably as a Christmas present, so there's no big hurry. I'm going to a convention in June or July (I haven't gotten the paperwork with the date yet) and I want to try to sell some of my stuff there so I'm trying to get done with more things before then.

I've learned how to do the single crochet, double crochet, and slip stitch and that's about all I need for right now. Maybe later I'll learn other stitches so I can incorporate them into my projects.

I really need to take some pictures of my recent projects and post them on the forum.
    I admire your ambition. I have a friend who is excellent in crochet. She is very creative and skilled. For years she made baby and toddler caps, hats, blankets, jackets, etc. and had them sold in a children's boutique. The store sold the items and kept a percentage. She did really well on holiday items for Christmas, Easter, etc. and it was something she enjoyed that brought in extra cash. She also did special orders. It was a little pricy, but you can't find anything like that in a store, unless it's handmade like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Seems like there ought to be a thread specifically for arts and crafts. I am not crafty, at all, but enjoy looking at works.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

There is an art thread and a hobbies thread. I just mentioned my crocheting in this thread because it's what I've been doing recently.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

AZChristian I love your shoes!
    Ellen and AZChristian like this.

Thanks for clearing that up, AZ! I thought you were saying you wear a size 4.5 in adult women's shoes and I had to scratch my head and wonder how one could balance oneself with such little feet.

I got tired of choking on those big vitamin pills and now take "Gummy Vites" which are chewable and tasty.

I will email Norwindian and see how she is. I have been pretty busy taking care of my grown son who lives with us. His abdominal wound from the emergency surgery for perforated ulcer on 3/1 has still not fully healed with a gaping opening of about an inch and a half in the center. His doctor wants him to check himself back into the hospital today for aggressive wound care and IV antibiotics. I'm happy for that because I am so squeamish about changing the dressings.

Punkin, that sounds really tough. Will he go? Sorry you have to deal with this. I know infection can be very serious. I hope he cooperates.

Thanks for checkin on NorwIndian. I was just concerned.

Punkin You son's wound sounds scary. I hope he listen to his doctor.

+ Reply to Thread