+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6975Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

CCL

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Burying it with food....sounds like what they do to animals. Maybe we should get you some pill pockets.
    prhoshay and Gutmutter like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting! Gut, is that how you give your babies pills when they need them?

After giving it some thought, I do place my gurls' medications in the very backs of their throats....like I take my pills!!! The only thing missing for them is the water that I need.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-26-2014 at 10:02 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes. If I take pills with water sometimes they don't go down like they're supposed to and I end up choking a little or having to try twice. They always go down with food.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I can chew aspirin with no problem. I'm tough like that.

RE the age issue . . . I just went to the mall to the Skechers store to try on their kids shoes to confirm what size I wear. Because I want a pair of Twinkle Toes, and they don't sell them in a 4.5 in the store - I'll have to order them online. I told my husband on the way home that I was trying to talk myself out of them because I needed to grow up. He said, "Yeah, like that's gonna happen."
    You do have a small foot. I have some experience with lighted shoes. At one time they sold them in my size.

Funny story and I'm sorry if I've told it before. Some years ago I was enroute to the gym and realized I had forgotten my running shoes. At the time my gym was near my office, but not my house, so I went by Marshalls that was across the street to buy a pair instead of making the long drive home first.

I quickly ran into the store and purchased a pair that were a good sale price. They looked a little childish, but were pink and no big deal. When I got to the gym, changed clothes and walked up to the treadmill, I saw the lights flashing from my shoe soles!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I had no idea I had the flashing light shoes! Needless to say the people at the gym got a real kick out of it. I'm not sure what they must have thought. Several told me they liked them with a big smile on their face! It was the only time I wore them though. OH, I stayed and completed my workout.

If I could find light up shoes in my size, I'd wear them.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Does anyone have an update on NorwIndian? I read her daughter, Amanda's post on March 5. Do we know how she's doing?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Okay . . . you convinced me. I just ordered them.

Capture.jpg
    Punkin, waywyrd, Lil Bit and 2 others like this.

I can imagine they may now make something similar in an adult show for night runners.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've still been on a crafting jag. At the beginning of the year, it was doing potholders but for the last month or so, I've gotten more active with crocheting. I crocheted a few potholders, then did some wash/dish clothes. My most recent project is a hand towel. The only problem is my left shoulder has started to hurt like heck when I'm crocheting. I usually lie on my bed and watch tv while crocheting, laying on my right side. I also crochet at my desk at work sometimes. I'm trying to take a break from crocheting for a while but it's hard because I have so many projects I want to do and I'm itching to get going on them. I've made one placemat for my dad and want to complete another 5 so I can give them to him, probably as a Christmas present, so there's no big hurry. I'm going to a convention in June or July (I haven't gotten the paperwork with the date yet) and I want to try to sell some of my stuff there so I'm trying to get done with more things before then.

I've learned how to do the single crochet, double crochet, and slip stitch and that's about all I need for right now. Maybe later I'll learn other stitches so I can incorporate them into my projects.

I really need to take some pictures of my recent projects and post them on the forum.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I crocheted for years, but am just totally burned out on it now. I even won some ribbons at the county fair. I think there are some pictures on my profile for FoRT. I'd love to see pics of some of your work.

And your position while working can DEFINITELY cause arm/wrist/hand problems.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread