+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6257Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I tried threading a couple of times and loved it. I'm sensitve too and wax is not an option. The girl who did the threading left the salon though, so I'll have to find someone else who does it.

Another option is just having someone tweeze. It's tedious, but my nail person would tweeze mine for the same price as waxing, though it took longer. I was a very good customer and she volunteered to do it, so I agreed. I don't get my nails done regularly anymore though, so I'm not sure if she would still tweeze me. lol

I have a hand-held magnifying mirror and tweezers by my bed. I tend to do a few every day, that way it's not a huge event.
    Count your blessings!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Back when I was working (and had more disposable income), I had electrolysis on the part of my brows I used to have waxed, then had the color tattooed on (looking very natural).

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I have a hand-held magnifying mirror and tweezers by my bed. I tend to do a few every day, that way it's not a huge event.
    Same here. My eyebrows are naturally pretty thick so I have to keep them plucked and it seems like every year I get more stray hairs cropping up around my chin and over my lip. So annoying!!!

I have the same problem. Taking this to the beauty thread. I would like more info.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has anyone had any experience using Mucinex? I've got this deep, rattle-y cough that is wearing me out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If you're having trouble bringing up mucus it should help you with that.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Has anyone had any experience using Mucinex? I've got this deep, rattle-y cough that is wearing me out.
    Yes, I think Mucinex works great! For a cough like that look for the stuff labeled "Expectorant & Cough Suppressant". Also, drink at least one big glass of water when you take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Mucinex works great as CRTW said. Drink the water and if you have blood pressure issues, the regular one is fine (not the decongestant one). I'm COVERED in oak pollen and have been toggling back and forth between Mucinex and Benadryl for my allergy problems. I'm about to get to Nasonex too since it is no OTC and I got the confirmation from my MD last week that it won't be bad for my BP issues.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

due to my BP issues, my doc told me to stay away from anything with a 'D' on it.....like Claratin D, or anything of that ilk. Straight Claratin, Zyrtec, etc.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread