+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8371Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

The prep is OBSCENE; no other way to describe it. Just seems like there should be another way.
    Arielflies likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Can any of you offer advice on the pros and cons of an "all-inclusive" vacation? Groupon has one that looks really tempting right now . . . and we could fly to the place free with airline points.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Can any of you offer advice on the pros and cons of an "all-inclusive" vacation? Groupon has one that looks really tempting right now . . . and we could fly to the place free with airline points.

Thanks in advance!
    We always go with an all inclusive. Its a bit like a cruise without the ports. You only unpack once -the food and the wine is included( all drinks). We just love them. We did Sandals and now our favourite is Secrets. We like to sit down ( not buffets) in the evenings and with Secrets there is no reservations. The last one we were at in Mexico- 8 pools no lineups for anything, it was great!
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    while I was less heavily sedated, I started talking about how good looking he was....having NO idea that he was in the room!!!!
    I decided long ago that any secrets I can hide from the guy who pilots the colonoscopy are secrets that don't really matter. ;^)

Thanks in advance!
    I haven't been on one yet, but know a number of people who have. Every one of them loved it. A few have booked more than one, they enjoyed it so much.
    There are Family Resorts, Retirees Resorts, & Couples Resorts. Some of the Couples Resorts can be a bit raunchy, so if you aren't looking for that kind of thing, make sure you know what you're getting into.

I've looked into a few trips & this will be my retirement gift to myself if I ever make it to retirement. Not the raunchy ones. Somehow a bunch of raunchy retirees aren't exactly my cup of tea.

The ones I've heard of were to countries & areas South of us where the area isn't necessarily all that safe off the resort. In each case they were told to STAY ON THE RESORT! The resort & companies who arrange the vacations are not liable for anything that happens if you leave the resort. The resorts themselves are quite safe & really do offer everything you could want, except sight seeing. And it's all included in the up front price, except maybe suvenier shopping.
    The resorts are quite extensive sized, so there's stuff to do.

Anyhow, bottom line is that I've never heard of anyone not enjoying their vaction. They've been highly recommended.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

This one would be in Cabo San Lucas. We've visited there several times on cruises, so we're pretty comfortable with the safety there. There are other places in Mexico we would NOT go - for that very reason, but Cabo is safer.

This one would be in Cabo San Lucas. We've visited there several times on cruises, so we're pretty comfortable with the safety there. There are other places in Mexico we would NOT go - for that very reason, but Cabo is safer.
    Yes I agree , there are places in Mexico we wouldn't go to. Cabo seems nice, friends of ours have a condo there and go for 3 months every year
    AZChristian likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm going through allergy hell. Tree pollens are through the roof.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm going through allergy hell. Tree pollens are through the roof.
    Shrubs are also full of pollen...evergreens such as yews, boxwood and small leafed hollies. Also, the winter bloomers are blooming...winter honeysuckle, currant, viburnums.
    I'm working on a landscape renovation and the pollen is heavy. I love my neti pot!
    Punkin and Ellen like this.

And poppies, freesia, daffys and whispy white blossoms on the cherry tree. Spring has sprung!

+ Reply to Thread