+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5781Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

We had awful well water BB It was lovely soft water for bathing , but not that nice to drink. You are lucky..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Growing up, we had the best tasting well water. It was virtually all I drank. After leaving home, I turned to other beverages to quench my thirst, because no other water could compare.

Happily, I'm back in a home with well water and we have a refrigerator with a water dispenser/filter, so . Having a drink makes me feel like a kid again... it is my Fountain of Youth, I guess you could say.
    I am with you. We had absolutely fantastic well water when I was a kid. Even filtered tap water here is not as good. I think part of the problem in this area is farmland runoff. I am picky about bottled water as well. Aquafina seems like a popular brand, but I think it's awful and I don't understand how anyone can drink it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've never counted my glasses of water....I just go for it. Counting them would stress me. Like most people, I especially love it in the summer, but that leads to me keeping it going in the other months, as well. I keep my rotating 1+ liter bottles in the freezer. It's nice not fooling with soda on a regular basis. Every now and again is enough for me. I've never understood that diet soda habit; I've never understood any soda habit. I guess it's that lack of a sweet-tooth issue I have.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I rotate as well, water and beer, water and beer
    Punkin, PGM35 and Photobabe like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a huge mug and make tea at school. I don't always get through it all, but I try to down anything that's left at the end of the day.
    Count your blessings!

That helps keep from getting a hangover....not that I would know of that
    There's no place like home!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I hope Norw is doing well.

I don't use the term lightly, but she is indeed one of my favorite users on here.

Also, it has come to my attention that the person in my avatar is my celebrity lookalike.
    Punkin, AZChristian and Debb70 like this.

I read awhile ago that needing lots of water everyday is a myth. I found this article that says there are no real studies that show that a certain amount of water per day helps improve your health. Just drink when you are thirsty.

BBC News - Do you really need to drink eight cups of water a day?
    Photobabe likes this.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

My doctor (who supports my efforts to avoid prescription medications) advised me to drink more water to help lower my cholesterol. Since my cholesterol is not terribly high, I'm happy to do as much as I can naturally to keep it under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I read awhile ago that needing lots of water everyday is a myth. I found this article that says there are no real studies that show that a certain amount of water per day helps improve your health. Just drink when you are thirsty.

BBC News - Do you really need to drink eight cups of water a day?
    I go by what my doctor says. She likes me to drink as much water as possible
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread