+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7138Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

This winter has us all screwed up. Everything is off!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    People, keep in mind that we "spring forward" this Sunday, March 9! That's a bunch of bull, IMO.
    Hooray! I keep forgetting that we change to DST so much earlier now. I love having more light in the evenings.
    Newfherder and Photobabe like this.

Thanks for the advice on my boots. On Friday I wore the jeans outside the boot, but there were others there who had on leggings and they were tucked in. And lots of people around wear cowgirl boots who aren't that much into country music.

My niece's team did great and won. They won by a landslide on Friday, which was sad for the other team. I felt bad for them. They tried hard, but the score was only about half of our girl's score. Saturday our girls WON the finale game for the tournament. They didn't lose a game the entire season! I was so impressed. That game was much closer. And OMG those girls games are rather rough. It was intimidating to me. I guess I'm too girly, but I would be too scared to get out there. lol

I'm waiting for the ice to start. They are predicting frozen rain here for the rest of the day and it's supposed to get down to 13 degrees tonight!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ticked. I just had to cancel my botox appointment for tomorrow! Really. It's been about 8 years, but I'm due for a tune up!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Botox!!!!! WOW!!!! The idea of that freaks me out.

And, it's OK to be a "sissy-girl"! Not everybody is cut out for sports. Somebody's got to be there to cheer!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm finally feeling better again. I'd been depressed for a few months so after waiting to see if it would resolve itself, I made an appointment and looked it up types of antidepressants before I went so I could discuss with my doctor about going on one and selecting the right one. My doctor agreed that an antidepressant was the right solution for me and I started taking it about a week ago. Already I'm noticing that I'm not feeling down and that little things aren't getting on my nerves like they had been. I'm so glad to have gotten out from under the cloud I'd been in!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm finally feeling better again. I'd been depressed for a few months so after waiting to see if it would resolve itself, I made an appointment and looked it up types of antidepressants before I went so I could discuss with my doctor about going on one and selecting the right one. My doctor agreed that an antidepressant was the right solution for me and I started taking it about a week ago. Already I'm noticing that I'm not feeling down and that little things aren't getting on my nerves like they had been. I'm so glad to have gotten out from under the cloud I'd been in!
    That is great news
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

We have had sleet, rain, thunder and snow all at once here in Oklahoma. Right now there is about 3 inches of snow on the ground. I am so sick of winter. Kids are out of school again so it is looking to be the last day of May when they get out. Funny thing it is going to be almost 70 degrees by the end of the week and looks to be that temp part of the week next week. Spring needs to sprung around here. A play on the old saying spring has sprung.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, Pikachu.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Well, the big snowstorm they predicted for last night into this morning was a bust and for that I am extremely grateful!

Great news Pikachu! I'm glad you're feeling better.

I haven't had botox in about 8 years. I got it for a couple of years and it set in well. It's only recently that I noticed the lines between my brow appear. It comes from squinting. I have super light sensitive eyes, so it's unavoidable. I wear protection, but it's not enough. This is the only area I'm treating right now. I think the other parts are still holding from my treatment years ago. I used to get it to smooth lines on my forehead, but those have not returned yet. Knock on wood! I've had good experiences with botox. I did get droopy eye once, but some drops fixed it. I think it's well worth the money for me. IMO it hurts more than most people let on, but it's just the price of getting rid of those lines....and that makes me feel better. I understand that it's not for everyone.

+ Reply to Thread