+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6578Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

sending many healing thoughts and prayers to you and yours...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sing.....whether you can or can't!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Norwindian, I'll be sending healing thoughts across The Bay for you today! Kisses, sweetie. Hope you'll be home soon!
    Kip likes this.

Is anyone familiar with Tessa from Suburgatory? How about Elizabeth Webber from General Hospital? Both of them have my hair color and I'm really loving their current style. What would I ask for at the salon to achieve that same look? Is it a perm of some sort? I have natural curl in my hair, which can be both a blessing and a curse. If I could tame my curl to be as soft and consistent as theirs, I would be thrilled.
    Debb70 likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Thinking of you this morning, NorwIndian.

Baby'sBreath - sorry, no specific advice from me - I haven't been to a salon in probably 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Is anyone familiar with Tessa from Suburgatory? How about Elizabeth Webber from General Hospital? Both of them have my hair color and I'm really loving their current style. What would I ask for at the salon to achieve that same look? Is it a perm of some sort?
    Is there a photo you can show the salon? I think they could tell you from that.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Is anyone familiar with Tessa from Suburgatory? How about Elizabeth Webber from General Hospital? Both of them have my hair color and I'm really loving their current style. What would I ask for at the salon to achieve that same look? Is it a perm of some sort? I have natural curl in my hair, which can be both a blessing and a curse. If I could tame my curl to be as soft and consistent as theirs, I would be thrilled.
    You have great hair..I agree with Brooks, maybe take a picture along to the salon?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, I could definitely do that, that's a great idea! I'm just trying to figure out what type of appointment to book. It's almost the kind of style that I think was done centuries ago where women rolled their hair with rags, maybe... I'm not sure! I just love it.

Yes, I could definitely do that, that's a great idea! I'm just trying to figure out what type of appointment to book. It's almost the kind of style that I think was done centuries ago where women rolled their hair with rags, maybe... I'm not sure! I just love it.
    You should ask for a consultation before anything else- that's what I did..it worked out well. Now I am back to my old style LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hey, Baby's Breath - I just looked up pictures of the actresses you mentioned, and I think they've just used one of those really fat curling irons/wands. I am hopeless at hairstyles like that, but I've seen my daughter and her friend get that look by going piece by piece using a 2" curling iron. I agree that if you took a pic then you could get the cut (if needed) and also a little instruction on how to style it. That's a very pretty look!
    remember to play

+ Reply to Thread