+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6445Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I always tell myself to sleep on it. Everything looks different after a good night's sleep.
    When things are really bad, I refer to a little book called Life Without Stress - applying eastern philosophy to our western way of life. It says to ask yourself, "Am I in mortal danger right now? Do I have a place to sleep and food to eat?". That helps me clarify what's really important. Everything else can be worked with.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 02-23-2014 at 04:33 AM.
    Punkin and Cootie like this.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When I'm tempted to react right away, I know that's not the time to react. It's always comes out better when I mull it over longer and regain my composure. I'm telling you....NO showtime here. It's saved me, many times, from making fool of myself!

Turning off that "auto-erupt switch" is a good idea. My sister is the exact opposite; always has been .
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm home from Nevada. My honey should be getting in at about 2 am. He's home for the next 2 weeks. We weren't sure if he'd be able to get the time off, its nice because my pets can stay home now instead of going to my daughter's house.

Starting to get scared. The last thing I wanted was to go into another body cast. I think that's what I'm dreading the most, but it should be off before the really hot weather starts so that's good.
    I'm packing some things, I'm taking my Kindle so I'll be able to come and say hi from the hospital.

Take care everybody. I don't think I'll be sleeping too much tonight so I'll pass the time reading some threads here and spending time with my animals.

See you on the flip side.
    Punkin likes this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Saying prayers, heal soon.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    I'm home from Nevada. My honey should be getting in at about 2 am. He's home for the next 2 weeks. We weren't sure if he'd be able to get the time off, its nice because my pets can stay home now instead of going to my daughter's house.

Starting to get scared. The last thing I wanted was to go into another body cast. I think that's what I'm dreading the most, but it should be off before the really hot weather starts so that's good.
    I'm packing some things, I'm taking my Kindle so I'll be able to come and say hi from the hospital.

Take care everybody. I don't think I'll be sleeping too much tonight so I'll pass the time reading some threads here and spending time with my animals.

See you on the flip side.
    Sending lots of good wishes your way!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

NorwIndian, I am thinking positive thoughts that the doctors are going to be at the top of their game tomorrow and that this surgery will result in a stronger body for you. Best wishes!

NorwIndian! Do you like to read? Lose yourself in some good books. Oh my goodness, I feel so bad for you. You are supported by all of us here.
    Count your blessings!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

And please, please, please . . . check back in with us as soon as you can!!!

CCL

Best wishes on a speedy recovery, NorwIndian!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wishes for a speedy recovery NorwIndian.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

+ Reply to Thread