+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6946Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    some states have laws about clearning ice off your vehicle before hitting the road. Man, it's important to do that.
    Hubby has a large flat-topped van. He likes to take it on the road after storms and stop short just in front of the town's DPW facility, LOL. So I figure it's my job to clean off his van before he has a chance to reach for his keys. But there is usually a mohawk on the top center I can't quite reach.

In the 70s this week. So glad to not have to wear so much covering.
    You can do it!

It's illegal to drive in our state without cleaning off the snow from your car. You still see a lot of people who don't but it can be dangerous driving behind someone who hasn't. They make special extension brushes for big vans.
    Count your blessings!

Ok my friends, I'll be back in a couple weeks. I'm going out to my friends in Nevada for a few days and from there I go into the hospital.
    As my son says....I'll see you on the flip side.
    Take care everybody.
    Punkin, Ellen, CantGetNuf and 7 others like this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The temp went up to 72 today. This evening, my a/c kicked on! Expecting hell-raising weather tonight.

Saw my pMD yesterday and had bloodwork done.....and I got a call from HER at the end of the day, requesting that I call her back. I had to take many deep breaths until I returned her call the next afternoon. I just couldn't bring myself to do it any sooner; she always sends me a letter with my results in it, and I was really spooked....but her voice sounded relatively good. When I got her on the phone, she had a giggle because she knew that I was scared to call. She took me off 2 medications, and told me to come back in for FU bloodwork in a month. She said she's send me a letter with the information in it.

That was a lousy trick to play.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 02-20-2014 at 09:18 PM.
    PGM35 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In the car heading to Nevada and had to say that was a dirty trick Proshay! I'm so glad nothing was wrong.

Take care!
    PGM35 likes this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The temp went up to 72 today. This evening, my a/c kicked on! Expecting hell-raising weather tonight.

Saw my pMD yesterday and had bloodwork done.....and I got a call from HER at the end of the day, requesting that I call her back. I had to take many deep breaths until I returned her call the next afternoon. I just couldn't bring myself to do it any sooner; she always sends me a letter with my results in it, and I was really spooked....but her voice sounded relatively good. When I got her on the phone, she had a giggle because she knew that I was scared to call. She took me off 2 medications, and told me to come back in for FU bloodwork in a month. She said she's send me a letter with the information in it.

That was a lousy trick to play.
    I would have been mad, that's not funny...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can only assume she wanted me to stop the medications ASAP. I was relieved once the call was over. She and I have a pretty good relationship, so I don't think she did it to be mean.
    Ellen likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can only assume she wanted me to stop the medications ASAP. I was relieved once the call was over. She and I have a pretty good relationship, so I don't think she did it to be mean.
    That's to good to know shay, from the way I read it, when you said she laughed or giggled, I thought something else. But then my GP knows how much I hate to call
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The good news it that you get to stop those meds. Yea!
    Good luck to you, NorwIndian!
    PGM35 and Debb70 like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread