+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6539Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I have one, and sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    I'm thinking that I may finally break down and get me a Facebook account. I used to think it was for younger people but I guess it's for older people too. My daughter has been wanting me to do it for a while.
    If I decide to do it, do you guys do Facebook? I know a couple of you do, would anybody want to be my "friend"?

I will admit to knowing nothing about it but I think I'll look into getting one.

JohnnyK, that sounds like a good idea. I'm in.

My daughter and I have decided to get matching tattoos for her 30th birthday next month. We sat down tonight and worked up our design. My daughter in laws cousin is a tattoo artist so she'll be doing it for us. I'm so excited!
    I'm not on Facebook either. I haven't had a very high opinion of it. But like you, my daughter & my sister in law have been wanting me to start. I have no idea how & will probably need my daughter to drag me in when one of us is visiting each other. If I do, I'll PM you. I'll need some "friends" too.

As to tattoos, I have none & will probably never get one. I have considered it in the past, but never went through with it. My daughter is probably the only one who could talk me into it. If not she'd drag me in if I was the least bit open to it.
    I have no intention of telling her this.
    PGM35 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

NorwIndian, I have facebook. Thought it would be a waste of time but I am on it alot because both my kids live 10 hours aay from me plus my grand daughter as well. We use it to send videos of each other back and forth and it is great for keeping up with friends that live far away now.

I have no idea how to start a Facebook either! My kids teach me all of that stuff.
    Shyra, I'll pm you with my info when I do it.

Miss Scarlet, I have 7 tattoos. I've been thinking about getting another one for a while, my daughter has 2.
    We looked up some designs online and found mother daughter figures forming a heart. We found another with a heart made out of stars (we knew we wanted a heart and stars) and we kind of combined the 2. One will have the daughter figure as one side of the heart and stars will finish forming the heart on the other side. The stars will be dark except for 3 which will be in color for people we've lost in our family. The other tattoo will obviously have the mother figure and the same stars.
    The figures will be kind of throwing the stars to form the heart. I know that makes absolutely no sense. Lol.
    We just haven't decided which way is best, should she have the mother one on her and the daughter one on me so we're always "together", or does she have the daughter because she's the daughter and vice versa?

Oh the big important decisions of life.

Like I said, I realize that none of that made sense. I'm just really bored and can't sleep.

Does anybody know any good old lady game apps for Kindle? I like the jewel match/ bubble pop games and I love word games. I need some mindless entertainment that I can play here at home on nights like this and take into the hospital with me.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

You can PM me too.

So today, my poker day did not go well. I had about $16,000 made yesterday. Today I lost all $16,000 by playing bad hands and going up against tough competitors. So when I play again I'm starting again from $1K.
    NorwIndian likes this.

NorwIndian - Facebook is easy. I bet if you went to facbook.com and followed the prompts to set up an account, you could figure it out easily. You can do as much or as little as you want. You can choose to post nothing yourself and just follow your children's pictures. I know several women who do that. You can "like" boards about health, gardening, inspirational quotes, or whatever your interests are and get posts from them. You don't have to respond to anything.
    My mom and son have mirror images of swans on their hips that form a heart when they stand together. Yes, my son has a matching tattoo with his grandmom.
    My favorite apps are Spider Solitaire and Let's Create! Pottery.
    CantGetNuf and NorwIndian like this.
    Count your blessings!

I think that's great! I love that he loves his grandma so much! That's the sweetest thing.
    Thanks Gutmutter, I think I'll go poke around. I'm wide awake with 4 sleeping animals surrounding me right now. I wish I could sleep like they do.

JohnnyK, I'll definitely pm you with the info. I still can't figure out how to post pictures here, maybe it will be easier there.

Has anybody heard from Echo lately? I miss her. I think I have her email but if I do, its in my old phone.
    PGM35 likes this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Do you have an e-mail carrier that saves your sent e-mails? Mine go back pretty far.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    I have no idea how to start a Facebook either! My kids teach me all of that stuff.
    Shyra, I'll pm you with my info when I do it.

Miss Scarlet, I have 7 tattoos. I've been thinking about getting another one for a while, my daughter has 2.
    We looked up some designs online and found mother daughter figures forming a heart. We found another with a heart made out of stars (we knew we wanted a heart and stars) and we kind of combined the 2. One will have the daughter figure as one side of the heart and stars will finish forming the heart on the other side. The stars will be dark except for 3 which will be in color for people we've lost in our family. The other tattoo will obviously have the mother figure and the same stars.
    The figures will be kind of throwing the stars to form the heart. I know that makes absolutely no sense. Lol.
    We just haven't decided which way is best, should she have the mother one on her and the daughter one on me so we're always "together", or does she have the daughter because she's the daughter and vice versa?

Oh the big important decisions of life.

Like I said, I realize that none of that made sense. I'm just really bored and can't sleep.

Does anybody know any good old lady game apps for Kindle? I like the jewel match/ bubble pop games and I love word games. I need some mindless entertainment that I can play here at home on nights like this and take into the hospital with me.
    Oh wow, I think the tattoo idea sounds so cool!! If you are comfortable, please post pictures after you get them. I have 4 myself. They become addictive. My mom has no interest, but maybe someday my daughter will!!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm very active on FB. It's great for staying in touch with friends and family; in addition, I'm on two private boards of just a few people where we can speak more personally about things because no one can see the board other than those of us who are members.

Plus, I'm addicted to Candy Crush.

So when you set up your account NWI, please send me a private message. I'll "friend" you!

+ Reply to Thread