+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7124Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Here's a question: On a scale of 1-10, where would you rate your sense of humor? Do you laugh very often? Do other people "see" your sense of humor?

I rated mine at an 8, and I am a laugher. I don't think it's any secret to anyone who knows me.
    I think i am an 8 too. My smiling has been from gratitude.
    You can do it!

I think my humor is a "10"-others think of it as too sarcastic! That's ok with me!

Kip-so wonderful for you!! give some "cheekies" for me (when you give little love pinches to the cheeks)

Johnny- try to let it flow off your back.
    Kip likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can appreciate sarcastic humor!

****************************** ****************************** *****************************

Last week, on one of the morning shows, they were talking about words/phrases that, if you're over 30 you should stop using. One the my words that strike me as inappropriate and aging (as in, when people are trying to "sound" young) is "hot", as a descriptor. Maybe that's because the first person I heard use it was 5 years old and she was talking about the Barbie house she got for Christmas! That child is in her 20s today.

One of the phrases from the show was, "I know.....right"? They had a whole list of words that adults need to stop saying.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-27-2014 at 10:42 AM.
    Kip likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh, Kip! First grandchild! That is soooo special! They steal your heart away in the best way.

I was just wondering yesterday when Norwindian would be back.
    Kip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    My first grandchild was born yesterday - 3 weeks early. She had low blood sugar, but that seems to be sorting itself out already. I saw her for a bit yesterday and will see her again tomorrow after my DIL and baby are back home. My DIL's mother is coming on Tuesday (it's her third grandchild) and will stay for five days. I probably won't visit during that time as the in-laws live across the country, so I won't horn in on her time as I'm only a half hour away and can see them any time.

Edited to add: I keep wondering about NorWIndian's trip. Should she be back by now?
    Congratulations!! I didn't think I could love like this again, but my granddaughter stole my heart

As to Norwindian, I have seen her handle at least 4 times, and if you click on it - it says last time here.
    Kip likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    My first grandchild was born yesterday - 3 weeks early. She had low blood sugar, but that seems to be sorting itself out already. I saw her for a bit yesterday and will see her again tomorrow after my DIL and baby are back home. My DIL's mother is coming on Tuesday (it's her third grandchild) and will stay for five days. I probably won't visit during that time as the in-laws live across the country, so I won't horn in on her time as I'm only a half hour away and can see them any time.

Edited to add: I keep wondering about NorWIndian's trip. Should she be back by now?
    My warmest congratulations, Kip.
    Kip likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Welcome to the club, Kip!

But be warned . . . the little buggers grow up WAY too fast, so treasure every moment.
    Punkin and Kip like this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I sent NorwIndian a PM. Her trip sounded like so much fun, I've been waiting to hear how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Welcome to the club, Kip!

But be warned . . . the little buggers grow up WAY too fast, so treasure every moment.
    I will try. As a parent, it seemed like I was often looking ahead to the next milestone. As a grandparent, I'm hoping I'll be able to relish each stage more fully as I know how fleeting each stage is.
    Punkin and AZChristian like this.

I sent NorwIndian a PM. Her trip sounded like so much fun, I've been waiting to hear how it went.
    I am sure it went fine, I travelled with hubby all the time( one time for a whole year) I hope her orange kitties were good while she was away..I was thinking about them also.

We took our two dogs along with us
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am sure it went fine, I travelled with hubby all the time( one time for a whole year) I hope her orange kitties were good while she was away..I was thinking about them also.

We took our two dogs along with us
    Wow, a year! That's really something.

I'm sure NorwIndian's trip went fine - I'm just curious. And, sitting at my desk all day, I was going to live a little vicariously through her!

+ Reply to Thread