+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6751Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Face it....you like gummys! "Ain't no crime in that!"
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    They now make fruity, yummy, gummy multi-vitamins for adults. I don't care for candy, but I love my gummy-vites!
    I tried those once and had to force myself not to get them again. Every time I walked by the bottle I found myself wanting to eat them all. Gummy anythings are addictive for me...worms, bears, anything.
    prhoshay, CantGetNuf and Debb70 like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Ick! I hate things that stick to my teeth.
    Ellen and AZChristian like this.
    Count your blessings!

They don't stick to my teeth! Wonder what the deal is. I wouldn't eat them if they did, for sure.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No sticking to my teeth! But I hated taking those "horse pill" sized vitamins. I also found that "Red Krill" is about the same as the "Fish Oil" pills my MD suggested and are tiny by comparison. Another 'too big' pill is Calcium. I found some chewables, but they are not yummy, gummies. They are square and not fun tasting. Kinda coconut tasting. :>( But I find myself less able to swallow those really big pills without gagging and like the new alternatives.

I find the krill oil hype is well placed re: no fishy burps.
    I get mine from Costco.
    +1 for a non-gummy fan. I love caramels but don't like the jelly candies. Not a fan of jello, either so there is probably something to that.
    I can swallow any sized pill. No idea why but it has never been an issue for me.

Johnny sorry you tried putting yourself out there and it was a bad experience. I guess the only suggestion I can make is to try some real life interactions. The "protection" of a computer screen can make people jerks.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Anyone know of Omegle? It's a website where you can randomly chat with strangers either through text or webcam.

I tried the webcam feature for the first time tonight.

Everyone either skipped me immediately, gave me a weird look before skipping me, or gave an insult before skipping me. I've also been called "fat" a couple times.

So it's not good. I am too good for that website. I am the best person.
    You should definitely stay away from at least the webcams. That just sounds like a way for strangers to make immediate judgements about a person. No one needs to be judged, especially by complete strangers!

Judgment is a reality of life.
    nennie and AZChristian like this.

We all judge each other all the time. Sometimes we are right in what we say and sometimes wrong.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

The problem is that it looks like this site does snap judgements based on nothing but to hurt someone. That kind of judgement is wrong.
    Johnny K & all the rest of us would be better served by just avoiding people like that. They're only going to bring you down.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread