+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

I am heading out this morning to exchange a couple of "missized" gifts.....and they weren't too large

My daughter bought me P.J.s the correct size, but the robe was a size small...and I haven't been a size small or close to it for about 15 years...can't figure that one out. But the robe is really nice and soft... sure wish it fit me...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Just be glad that that's how she sees you! My mom bought me XL pants which I haven't been in for 2 years now. I'm now a med. Oh well, that's the way it goes!!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2186950;
    Yeah, there's nothing worse than a leaky package of meat. Yuck. My peeve about grocery shopping is that the water sprayer always seems to go off right when I'm trying to pick up the fresh veggies.
    Our grocery has lightening and thunder just before the sprayers go off to warn you. The first time I encounted the flashing lights and rumble, I didn't know what to think until the sprayers went off and it dawned on me.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Oh, that's too cute, rosiedog. I want lightning and thunder at my grocery store.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I thought they all did that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2187288;
    Our grocery has lightening and thunder just before the sprayers go off to warn you. The first time I encounted the flashing lights and rumble, I didn't know what to think until the sprayers went off and it dawned on me.
    We have that at our grocery store too....whoever thought that up had a really good sense of humor!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I have no idea if we have these are our grocers or not! I do know I've been sprayed more than once!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2187293;
    We have that at our grocery store too....whoever thought that up had a really good sense of humor!
    Well you should have seen me in the produce section the first time. I stood there looking around thinking: "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT????, do I need to run for cover??"

Then it hits me when the sprayers start.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Premium Member
    That is hilarious, I've never heard of that before. It makes me think of the Rain Forest Cafe.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2187355;
    That is hilarious, I've never heard of that before. It makes me think of the Rain Forest Cafe.
    Oh...I love the Rain Forest Cafe....such a neat concept and what a great place to take kids!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread