+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5803Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I hope things are looking up for you soon, Johnny. Have you gone for a good checkup to see if there might be a chemical factor in your moods? You're such a young guy to be feeling crummy all the time. <3
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't know. I'm also too young to feel so needy for a romantic relationship, but that won't change. I genuinely believe some people just can't be helped in some aspects. Namely, me.

Wanting to be loved is a human need. You aren't too young to want someone to be in a relationship with. It feels good and unless it is consuming you to the point of nothing else mattering but finding someone it is normal. I still think you need to find that interest that can get you out of the house and meeting people in your age range. I am confident you can find someone that you will get along with.
    Punkin, Kip and Eastcoastmom like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Romantic relationships can be great, but they have their problems too. Sometimes the person closest to you and that you love can really push your buttons. It can take lots of patience and negotiating.
    cablejockey, captain, Kip and 3 others like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think I've ever really noticed how every talk show, and things of that ilk, are so heavily (pun intended, I guess), about weight and diets at this time of year. Boring, boring, boring. Is it any wonder that we obsess?

Pet peeve....adult temper tantrums....maybe I just had one, in my first sentences?
    cablejockey, PGM35 and inthegarden like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Romantic relationships can be great, but they have their problems too. Sometimes the person closest to you and that you love can really push your buttons. It can take lots of patience and negotiating.
    Quite agree! Also some of the deepest hurt has come from people who professed to 'love' me and vice versa--lol But I think Mother Nature compells us to look for a partner when we are young. So we jump in heart first, brain later.
    famita likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Lots of good advice, above, JohnnyK. Take care of yourself and get better. Watch comedies while you're sick - laughter is good medicine.
    famita likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't think I've ever really noticed how every talk show, and things of that ilk, are so heavily (pun intended, I guess), about weight and diets at this time of year. Boring, boring, boring. Is it any wonder that we obsess?
    When I updated to Windows 8.1 on my new computer, a few new apps appeared on the far right of the Start page. One of them was for rich, decadent, delicious, recipes for entertaining or for at home. Directly below it was one for diet advice & how to eat just the "right" things & excercises, all for the purpose of losing weight.

I got a huge laugh out of this. Make you gain weight & then make you feel guilty about it & have to take it off. Contradicting each other.
    No wonder we have body issues.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

High-waisted jeans are all the rage???? I feel like I'm having a Rip Van Winkle experience.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    High-waisted jeans are all the rage???? I feel like I'm having a Rip Van Winkle experience.
    where did you hear that?

+ Reply to Thread