+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6190Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Geez.....after reading about everybody getting sick, or feeling lousy, when I went to the grocery store the past 2 days, I wiped both the cart and the basket down really well out of paranoia! I am so glad they offer disinfectant wipes at grocery stores now. I was amazed at how many people wipe down nothing! I am not that brave.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2186852;
    Geez.....after reading about everybody getting sick, or feeling lousy, when I went to the grocery store the past 2 days, I wiped both the cart and the basket down really well out of paranoia! I am so glad they offer disinfectant wipes at grocery stores now. I was amazed at how many people wipe down nothing! I am not that brave.
    I'm shopping at the wrong grocery store then....none of our grocery stores here have those readily available! Sounds like a good idea...especially this time of year!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I hope everyone feels better soon. I've been drinking nice doses of vitamin C all day. My husband's uncle made some hot apple cider with apples, oranges, and tangerines sliced up in it. It's very good. We made a big pot of it and it's almost gone. Tonight I'll move on to spiced eggnog. Have to get my calcium too

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I wished I could taste eggnog right now.......taste buds are on strike and not wanting to do their job!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2186864;
    I'm shopping at the wrong grocery store then....none of our grocery stores here have those readily available! Sounds like a good idea...especially this time of year!
    Almost all of the stores around here have the disinfectant wipes. At first it was just one or two stores but the idea has caught on and now most of them have it. I think it's a really good idea, I've always kept some in my car too.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Our stores don't carry them, but I usually carry some in my purse. I also keep Purell in my car and at my office (all the sickies use my pens and phone and keyboard when I'm not around).

I noticed our stores did start putting those rolls of plastic bags (used for veggies/fruits) in the meat dept. so that you can put your poultry etc. into them. I like that.

Premium Member
    Yeah, there's nothing worse than a leaky package of meat. Yuck. My peeve about grocery shopping is that the water sprayer always seems to go off right when I'm trying to pick up the fresh veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2186950;
    Yeah, there's nothing worse than a leaky package of meat. Yuck. My peeve about grocery shopping is that the water sprayer always seems to go off right when I'm trying to pick up the fresh veggies.
    Gah, I hate that. Not only do you get wet but so does everything you put in the bag.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

my dad came into my room today and said loudly,"Wake up! It's Christmas!" I just said in a very sleepy and slighty grumpy tone,"yes, I know." But it was an enjoyable day, none the less. And for the first time, I had actually eaten till I was almost sick lol. Believe me, that has never ever happened befor *pats her tummy* I got most of what was on my wish list, except a video game, and a cd I wanted, and my mom and I are going out later to get the Nintendo DS she said she owes mas for a "big" gift, as she hasnt given me one in the past 3 years lol. So I still get that. And I am such a dork, I want Nintendogs: Labs and Friends for it.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2187018;
    And I am such a dork, I want Nintendogs: Labs and Friends for it.
    I am such a dork (and I'm twice as old as you almost). I still walk my Nintendog (a gorgeous golden retriever). I think my game's the one with the wiener dog on the cover.

+ Reply to Thread