+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6457Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Someone push me out the door. The weather is yucky and I don't want to grocery shop. Plus the weather is playing havoc with my sinuses. The only thing that is partially motivating me is I need to get to Michaels to pick up some wicks for the candles I'm going to make. I'm excited about the candle making so I guess it will motivate me to go to the store.
    That's pretty much the same way I'm feeling, except for the candle making. I've also got a sore throat on one side of my throat.
    It's snowing pretty hard & I don't want to take my car out of the garage because it'll get snow on it & I'll come out of the store to a car covered with snow. I'll have to clean it off with every stop I make. I'm short, so that's a pain.
    Yes, it's worse for short people because we can't reach across & end up darned near lying on the snow on the car & cover ourselves with it, even with a long brush. The roof is a lost cause & it ends up blowing onto the rear window.
    Then when I get home, what's left on the car ends up melting off in the garage & creates a mess.

But I really do need to get groceries.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I do not miss snow at all. Not one tiny bit.
    pikachu and AZChristian like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Snow flakes the sizes of saucers are fun to watch, especially if you've been to the grocery earlier! I HATE "grocerying" at any time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My husband is home until after Christmas so we went and did our grocery shopping late last night. I figured it would be too crowded today. We,were the only people in the store.
    I don't like crowds. People can be so rude.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

I've decided to go on a short trip with my husband the second week of January. He has a week long job going to Washington state. Since it's a short run, I'm going to go to see how I'll do.
    My Dr and therapist both think it'll be fine so I'm getting excited. I haven't been on a run with him in a long time. His truck is really comfortable with a big sleeper so I'll be able to lie down if I need to.

The cats will stay home, my daughter will come and take care of them but Kaylee is going with us. She loves going in Daddy's truck.

I'm so excited! If it goes well, I'll be going on more runs with him.
    CantGetNuf, shyra, Cootie and 2 others like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Hi everyone.

Hi JohnnyK. How are you tonight?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Tired but not as pissed off as I was yesterday. NOt yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    I've decided to go on a short trip with my husband the second week of January. He has a week long job going to Washington state. Since it's a short run, I'm going to go to see how I'll do.
    My Dr and therapist both think it'll be fine so I'm getting excited. I haven't been on a run with him in a long time. His truck is really comfortable with a big sleeper so I'll be able to lie down if I need to.

The cats will stay home, my daughter will come and take care of them but Kaylee is going with us. She loves going in Daddy's truck.

I'm so excited! If it goes well, I'll be going on more runs with him.
    How exciting! I hope it goes well. I think it's great that you're going to get out and about. Let us know how it goes.
    Count your blessings!

Ugh - I might be getting the flu! I felt so achy last night - went to bed around 9:30 and then took Nyquil at 1:30AM. I messaged my doc to see if he will call in a prescription for Tamiflu since we leave for Maryland on Wednesday! I have no time to go the doc or to be sick!

+ Reply to Thread