+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'll write a couple of cards now - I'm very happy to do it.
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    I'll write a couple of cards now - I'm very happy to do it.
    Thank you! ((HUGS))
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I posted here with a response and how much I appreciate the people here but it got rejected because i used a banned word. Currently waiting for it to be approved. <3

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Okay, JavaJo, thanks for your response. I'll write the cards out now while hubby is at a holiday party.

JohnnyK, it's not unusual for a post to be reviewed before allowing it for posting. It's happened to me a few times, and I never used a banned word. At least I think I didn't.
    JavaJo likes this.

"hate r" is a banned word. I think I used it. I didn't swear. That comes with common sense.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I posted here with a response and how much I appreciate the people here but it got rejected because i used a banned word. Currently waiting for it to be approved. <3
    I've had 2 posts in the last month or so held for review. One was because I used a forum member's name, and within her name is a banned word. It would be like if "toba" was a banned word and I wrote PhotoBabe.

The other one was in the game forum, where I typed in a list of words starting with "NI". One of the words was the word that an aide to the mayor in Washington, DC, used a few years back and caused an uproar. It has a completely different meaning (it means stingy, cheap) , and a completely different origin, but it sounds vaguely like a banned word.

My posts eventually showed up.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Count me in on the card sender's list. It holds a special place in my heart. I spent part of today writing out cards for family/friends and will hopefully finish them up tomorrow. I'll add a few to the pile for the boys/girls at boot camp.
    JavaJo and JohnnyK like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I've got 5 cards filled out and my daughter is going after work tomorrow to get me some more.
    JavaJo thank your son for caring so much about his friends.
    It sounds like you've raised a nice young man.
    JavaJo and Debb70 like this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

While I wait, I'm watching two guys down massive 8x8 burgers in record time. 4:52. Nice. It was pretty big. And hot, apparently.

Kip

JohnnyK, if you're waiting for your post to appear, it might not appear until tomorrow - it just depends on if a Mod is around. My first reviewed post appeared in 4-6 hours, but the second didn't appear until the following day.

+ Reply to Thread