+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6766Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

We get "crunchier" as we get older". I love you, Cootie, but your story makes no sense to me. Snow and ice. Walk instead of drive. Nope, I don't get it, but it was your decision. Hope you are aware of your bone density, and it is wonderfully good. Snow is not hard to handle as long as you drive slowly.

Feel better.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

We didn't get much snow, but I've been fighting a bad cold for 2 days (didn't go to work Friday). I have a fire going and I'm felting the ends of a cream angora scarf I knit for my Secret Santa. I'm needle felting free-form spirals and scallops in teal and dark blue. It's very pretty, but I have no idea how well it will hold up. I'm new to felting.
    Count your blessings!

Use your neti pot. Poor Raggedy Ann.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh, I have been, but sometimes I'm so stuffed up it can't go through. Now it seems to be settling in my chest. I have to make a dash to the dump and then I think it will be nap time.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    We get "crunchier" as we get older". I love you, Cootie, but your story makes no sense to me. Snow and ice. Walk instead of drive. Nope, I don't get it, but it was your decision. Hope you are aware of your bone density, and it is wonderfully good. Snow is not hard to handle as long as you drive slowly.

Feel better.
    prhoshay, the ice was not that bad except where I happened to fall and on the hills where I live. When I stayed on the sideways and on grass I was good to go. I walked at a good pace the whole time but just went slowly across any street for the rest of the way. I love walking and have very good xtratuff boots that are very slip resistant. Except for that one spot...I slept for about 10 hours last night and feel pretty good today. My aches are going away. I don't like driving on roads like that and watched emergency vehicles respond to calls all over the place as people drove off the roads. We just don't get enough snow to have crews to keep many roads in good driving shape so most people walk or stay home in this weather. Stuff gets cancelled. Some of the people who do drive go too fast so it makes it bad for everyone else and for the cars that are parked.

"not that bad", and "hills".....uh.....OK.

Oh well....it's your hip.

I'm glad you're feeling better Cootie.

My granddaughter Lissy and I are currently waiting impatiently for the walls on our gingerbread house to dry so we can get to the fun stuff...the candy!
    Every couple of minutes I hear "Grandma, is it dried yet?" She gets to do the candy herself so she's very excited
    We've had a blast together, just us 2 girls.
    My daughter is coming to pick her up in a couple hours but I don't want her to go! She's so much fun.

Have a great weekend everybody!
    shyra and Cootie like this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Heck with it. I called my daughter and told her to come and get her tomorrow instead. When I told Lissy it was time to pack her bag to go home, she started crying.
    We're having too much fun. The party can't stop now! Lol.
    Ellen, CantGetNuf, Lil Bit and 2 others like this.

I'm glad you get to keep her. Now she won't be rushed decorating the house and you can have more time together. What fun!
    NorwIndian likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Its so much fun! I haven't laughed and smiled and "danced" this much in a while. I have a Santa and Mrs that sing, every time she pushes the button to make them go, we have to stop whatever we're doing and dance.
    She told me that I'm the "greatest arm dancer" ever. Lol.
    captain, Lil Bit, shyra and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread