+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I love how my favorite radio station hates Justin Bieber. They never play his music and sometimes make fun of him.
    Kip, AZChristian, Debb70 and 1 others like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Sheesh, I hate this time of year. It seems the older I get, the less tolerance I have for being cold. In addition, the cold weather sets off my asthma. I was able to go several months without using my inhaler but I've had to start using it again lately. I'm already looking forward to spring and winter has only barely begun!
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Sheesh, I hate this time of year. It seems the older I get, the less tolerance I have for being cold. In addition, the cold weather sets off my asthma. I was able to go several months without using my inhaler but I've had to start using it again lately. I'm already looking forward to spring and winter has only barely begun!
    This morning with the wind-chill its -32. I don't even want to take the dogs out, they have to have little socks on
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

We're getting a winter storm blast here in Oklahoma. I see some sleet on the truck. Good day to stay in and bake and decorate for Christmas. My dogs don't tarry long outside when they have to go out. My lab retriever can hold herself for a long time so she only goes out when absolutely necessary. The chihuahua is another story and that little monster things he is 10 feet tall and bullet proof and wants to roam and he has real selective hearing.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Sorry to hear about the awful cold you are experiencing. Up here near Toronto, its a balmy 60 degrees today! I am going for a walk this afternoon before its all gone!! The last month we have had unusually cold weather so today is a real bonus--thanks mother nature!
    Lizard and nennie like this.

It is warm here this week in Florida....hoping the warm weather will be kind on the electricity bill for the month.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    It is warm here this week in Florida....hoping the warm weather will be kind on the electricity bill for the month.
    We stay cozy, make soup.( amongst other things)

next week will feel balmy
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    When I left for work this morning it was -21 at my house. That is without wind chill. Supposedly getting colder this weekend.
    I agree about your hate for winter & cold. I'm grateful that I don't have asthma or any other respiratory issues. I've never liked it, but the older I get, the more I hate it.
    I figure that someday when I retire I'll wake up some morning at -30 or more & ask myself "What the heck am I doing here?????" & pack up & move down South somewhere once & for all. Either that or I'll turn into a hermit & never leave the house. I'll have everything delivered for 5 months & end up weighing 600 lbs & call Chris Powell.
    The only things keeping me here is my children, grandchildren, & my job.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

OH MY. Minus 21!!!!!! That just blows my mind. I can't even imagine it. The coldest it's ever been in NC in my area is around zero. And that's not often.

Right now it's 67 and is supposed to get to 72 today!!!!!! Not good weather for holiday decorating, IMO. Tomorrow, it's supposd to be in the HIGH 70s!!!!!!!!!!!! Amost 80 degrees just weeks from Christmas. It's not normal. I don't like it. lol

In NC, I have gone to pick out my Christmas tree some years in shorts and some years in gloves with the snow coming down. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    OH MY. Minus 21!!!!!! That just blows my mind. I can't even imagine it. The coldest it's ever been in NC in my area is around zero. And that's not often.

Right now it's 67 and is supposed to get to 72 today!!!!!! Not good weather for holiday decorating, IMO. Tomorrow, it's supposd to be in the HIGH 70s!!!!!!!!!!!! Amost 80 degrees just weeks from Christmas. It's not normal. I don't like it. lol

That's too warm for Christmas, I wouldn't like that.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread