+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6756Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

AZ, I will love chocolate whether it is in diamonds or yummy food type!!! Lucky you to have gotten the diamonds!! That'll leave more chocolate yummies for me!!! Hubby is a smart man!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Had a great day at Universal Orlando. We visited here 3 years ago, right after the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened. When we were here, I had my picture taken with the conductor of the Hogwarts Express, and he was impressed with my HP tattoo. That picture is one of my favorite vacay pics ever. So today when we went back, the SAME guy was working as the conductor. When he saw my tat, he remembered me right away and even said, "I remember you had JUST gotten that right before visiting before." I don't know who enjoyed the re-meeting more - me or him!

Conductor.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post

My question of the day is : Why can't I seem to find a holiday table runner longer than 72 inches? I have leaves that extend the table to 96 inches and I like the look of a runner without having to cover up the dining room table.
    I've asked that same question. I either use mine (2 or 3) across the short length of the table or use one in the center with low greenery as a center piece. Whatever my center piece object is (candles, pinecones, Christmas balls, candy canes, flower, fruit/vegetable ) I repeat smaller versions down the table past the table runner. Just have fun with it.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

AZC, you don't look old enough to have been married for 50 years!

I love the tattoo. I have a Lucy tattoo. I'm a huge Lucille Ball fan so I took the heart logo from the show and in the same script had "I love Lissy" written in the heart instead of "I love Lucy". My granddaughters name is Lissy.
    Now I have to think of a good one for my grandson. He's a Jr. named Matthew, they call him Matt. I have no ideas yet on what to do for his tattoo.

It sounds like the trip of a lifetime. I like traveling.
    My plan was to retire from my dogs when I turn 50 in 2 years and travel with my husband. I want to see as much of the country as I can. My husband drives all over the country and I've done a lot of trips with him. Can't wait to do more. I would go out and explore while he would work. We own his truck and we have a great sleeper in it with a mini fridge and TV and its really comfortable.
    I'm officially retired now and as soon as I'm able physically, we're hitting the road again. We took the dog and cat both on a couple of our trips and they both did great so they'll go with us. Just have to find animal friendly hotels for the long layovers.
    I understand that some people may think that's a horrible way to travel but we love it. Only problem is that he never lets me drive the truck! Lol.
    CantGetNuf, Lizard, Cootie and 1 others like this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post

My question of the day is : Why can't I seem to find a holiday table runner longer than 72 inches? I have leaves that extend the table to 96 inches and I like the look of a runner without having to cover up the dining room table.
    They have some on etsy - search holiday table runner 120 [ or 96]

Traveling across the country with my husband in our truck sounds very exciting to me! What an adventure!
    AZChristian and NorwIndian like this.

AZChristian - That is a great photo! How neat that the man remembered you. I was actually just there at the Wizarding World of HP in October for a business conference. The conference rented out that section of the park for just us and we could go on the rides as much as we wanted with NO lines!! I hope you rode that dragon coaster!
    AZChristian likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yep - rode all the rides, and going back today for my personal favorite - The Forbidden Journey. We had NO lines yesterday, and are hoping for the same today. We always visit amusement parks in off months, during the week. Sometimes it's good to be old and have those options!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    They have some on etsy - search holiday table runner 120 [ or 96]
    Thanks, Kip, for the tip.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Stupid question of the day: What is the best way to clean my laptop computer screen? I've never cleaned it since I've had it, and it is gross-feeling, to the touch. It's not glass, and I am stymied.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread