+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7289Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I agree with [B]ClosetRTWatcher[/B. This is how I ship all the time and have never had a problem with my home baked goods spoiling.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Has anyone ever used the Argan Oil Treatment on their hair, or heard somebody talk about using it? I'm curious about it.
    Yes. I with my semi-curly hair liked it, and my ex- husband who has straight hair with cowlicks liked it.

We tried Argan Oil, Morrocan Oil, and the spray oil that Katie Holmes is the model for. I think I liked the spray oil the best because it was easy to put on thinly.
    You can do it!

I have a hair product with Argan Oil and it leaves my hair gummy and flat. I almost never use it unless I'm out of my usual product.
    My brother used to bake me butterscotch chip cookies when I was in college and send them in a Pringles container. They were never broken.
    Count your blessings!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Thanks, nennie for your response. Gutmutter, that is an interesting idea, but no one eats Pringles around here. I will check out the flat rate priority boxes for shipping but still need to find out what kind of container to package the cookies in for freshness.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You can probably get some suggestions from the professionals....the people at the post office. They've always been very helpful to me when I want ship something.....and they are fast. Heck, they've even packed it if they weren't busy. I'm sure the UPS people at their UPS store would also have some valuable info.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I would think you could use the Glad or Ziploc storage boxes to keep cookies safe and fresh for sending through the mail.

They're inexpensive, come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and your gift recipients could keep the boxes after the cookies are gone to re-use, or mail them back to you for a refill!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's official. I hate Windows 8.
    Ellen and Lil Bit like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I would think you could use the Glad or Ziploc storage boxes to keep cookies safe and fresh for sending through the mail.

They're inexpensive, come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and your gift recipients could keep the boxes after the cookies are gone to re-use, or mail them back to you for a refill!
    I was just going to post this but I would also wrap them with saran wrap or a plactic type wrap so they are assured of the lids not coming off and it will help to keep them fresh.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FoRTer

^ My sis sent me homemade goodies in those gladware containers, and they arrived fresh and in perfect condition. She also cut a piece of patterned scrapbooking paper to fit the lid (inset in the top with double-stick tape on underside) and tied a ribbon with bow on top of each container to "cute it up" a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It's official. I hate Windows 8.
    me too! I have since I got it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread