+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4533Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I agree. I say congratulations for any tidings of good news.
    pikachu likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally, if at all possible, I prefer to just stay completely out of it! I refuse to carry that residual guilt, should this thing go all to hell, like they are frequently known to do. I don't want to get that "You KNEW, and still, you didn't tell me!"
    Lizard and nennie like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Does anyone know if a craft thread has ever been started here? This time of year some of us could be sharing ideas. I'll start one if nobody knows of one in existence.
    Count your blessings!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    In my sleep I drool blood on my pillow. It leaves stains and right now that's all that's bugging me about the post-surgery. I'm okay with everything else.
    So it doesn't look like this happened last night. That's good. I seem to be bleeding less now too. My gums hurt a lot less and I'm eating most of what I used to eat again.
    AZChristian and Eastcoastmom like this.

For future reference JohnnyK, just lay a towel on your pillow. You can just toss it in your washer and your pillow will be spared. Glad you're mending nicely.

Are you rinsing with warm salt water, Johnny? I find that helps A LOT with healing.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Johnny. I agree with Critical, we use salt water, it seems to help keep it clean, and helps with the healing .I usually put a thin towel over my pillow just in case it starts to bleed again. Hope you are feeling better
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Well I did it twice so far, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Does anyone know if a craft thread has ever been started here? This time of year some of us could be sharing ideas. I'll start one if nobody knows of one in existence.
    I do not know. Knitters and crocheter's will love ravelry.com . They do not send you emails. If you join that, message me and I will friend you on there and you can see all the projects I work on and my FAVORITE PATTERNS. Lots of free patterns on there.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Gut, you're welcome to start one. We have the My Art thread, but if you want a more crafty thread, please start one
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread