+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6758Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I forgot who said it (probably a stand-up comic), but a few years ago I heard a great description of the Standard Time / Daylight Saving Time changes: it's like jet lag, but without the fun of traveling anywhere.
    inthegarden likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I forgot who said it (probably a stand-up comic), but a few years ago I heard a great description of the Standard Time / Daylight Saving Time changes: it's like jet lag, but without the fun of traveling anywhere.
    LOL that's a good one Ellen, melatonin didn't even help me, it gave me a headache
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I loved melatonin when I took it. It's been years. It worked exactly like they said it would except it gave me SUPER active dreams but they weren't disturbing....just busy! I felt fabulous when I woke up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I loved melatonin when I took it. It's been years. It worked exactly like they said it would except it gave me SUPER active dreams but they weren't disturbing....just busy! I felt fabulous when I woke up.
    It gives me sexy dreams, I mean way way too sexy LOL.

I only take a little, and that hasn't changed my sleep
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally, I don't think there's any such thing as "way too sexy" for a dream.
    Ellen, pikachu and ClosetRTWatcher like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Personally, I don't think there's any such thing as "way too sexy" for a dream.
    Yes, well, you haven't had the dreams I have had
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I've been waking up really early since the time change too, prhoshay.
    I've been waking up an hour early, looking at the clock, feeling like "I don't have to get up Hehehe, I get to stay in bed" and even though I can't fall back to sleep I stay there for an hour feeling like I'm getting away with something for not getting up early. I'm not a morning person at all, so this gives me a feeling of satisfaction.

My thing is that later in the evening I doze off watching TV, usually in the last 10 minutes of a good show, something I rarely do otherwise. I haven't seen the Night News all week.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

When Daylight Savings time switched over, I expected to wake up at my usual time on Monday morning and have an extra hour to sleep. Instead, I woke up at the same time on the clock. Darn! I think my neighbors wake me up when they start getting ready in the morning so that's why I woke up around the same time before my alarm clock went off. I'm a very light sleeper.

And I agree with prhoshay, that to me there's no such thing as a dream being too sexy. I love those types of dreams!! Now if only something sexy would happen to me in real life.

I'm still waiting for my best birthday. I don't remember any birthdays up until now being that over-the-top fantastic. I hope I have a better one coming in the future!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    When Daylight Savings time switched over, I expected to wake up at my usual time on Monday morning and have an extra hour to sleep. Instead, I woke up at the same time on the clock. Darn! I think my neighbors wake me up when they start getting ready in the morning so that's why I woke up around the same time before my alarm clock went off. I'm a very light sleeper.

And I agree with prhoshay, that to me there's no such thing as a dream being too sexy. I love those types of dreams!! Now if only something sexy would happen to me in real life.

I'm still waiting for my best birthday. I don't remember any birthdays up until now being that over-the-top fantastic. I hope I have a better one coming in the future!
    Well I don't need the dreams, and I don't need the ones I have had. I don't hear our neighbours , its a concrete building but for some reason this morning I did( hammering - I think) at 7.00 am. WTH, they cant wait ?
    -Andy Rooney-

I teach baby swim lessons and they were all cranky last night. I had to remind the parents that they can't tell time and feel like it's an hour later. Hopefully they will have adjusted by next week.
    My favorite birthday was 50. I didn't have plans so my sister insisted I fly out to be with them in Chicago. They treated me like royalty and took me out to eat. I got to spend time with my niece and nephew.
    ClosetRTWatcher and Cootie like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread