+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5835Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Yes, hence the black and red. It's a joke.

You know. 21 = Blackjack. Black and red suits.

The skull and crossbones are just there to induce fear.

JohnnyK, I always love your comments. They seem to either make me laugh or think. Hope that makes sense.

You're turning 21? How exciting. I was never a big drinker, alcoholism runs rampant in my family and I was always afraid I would become one myself so I never drank much.
    The drinking part of being 21 didn't excite me but it was still my favorite birthday. I hope you have a great one!
    I was probably the only person who was designated driver at their own 21st birthday party. Haha.

I always want to clean when I watch Hoarders too. Since I can't do a lot of cleaning these days, I've been cleaning out drawers. It's amazing some of the crap that I keep. I cleaned out my junk drawers recently and could not believe some of the stuff that was in there.
    After throwing away stuff that I don't need and can't believe I kept, the drawers were empty.

I am one that actually enjoys doing housework. Mondays were my big cleaning days. I would blast music and dance around with the vacuum and mop.
    It's something I enjoyed doing. I don't like the feeling of watching somebody else clean my house like I have to do for now. My housekeeper is a doll, I adore her and we spend half the time she's here talking but I'd rather do it myself.
    Kip likes this.
    The more I know people, the more I love my dog. ~ Mark Twain

I don't plan on drinking. Nothing about drinking or being drunk interests me and it never has.

If I want to drink, I'll stick with soda. But I rarely do these days anyway.
    Kip, shyra and NorwIndian like this.

Good for you JohnnyK! I agree with you. I don't think there's anything wrong with adults who choose to drink, I don't judge anybody, it's just not for me.

I will be honest though, I am a marijuana smoker. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with it if it's used responsibly. I've smoked for a long time. I guess I use it in a way that some people have a glass of wine.
    Thanks to good old California, I now can smoke legally.
    I'm trying to phase out these nasty narcotic pain pills and the weed is a good pain killer and much better for me than the pills. My Dr also wants me to put on 20 pounds and the munchies help!

I've lived in fear of becoming addicted to the pain pills since my accident. I still need them now but can't wait to be done with them for good.
    waywyrd and JohnnyK like this.

Marijuana.

Unbeknownst to my parents, I tried it a few times. Four or five, I'd say.

Why?

Because someone suggested it, thinking it could help me "forget about the world".

But it was not for me.

It's not for everybody. Just like alcohol.
    I hope you have a really good birthday JohnnyK. You're a good "kid".

Thanks.. I usually have a hard time believing that, but thanks anyway.

Despite my accusation of fans voting on talent reality shows of being racist and prejudice, right?

In unrelated news, I got FB likes from Survivor contestants. Yesterday from Francesca, and today from none other than Brandon Hantz.

I don't have the heart to tell Brandon that I don't like him. I don't even know why I have him added.

And I'm getting surgery soon on my teeth.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Cool about the FB likes, Johnny. I have a favorite American Idol contestant that I follow since season 5. I sometimes write on his facebook wall, which is not his own personal FB account, but ones for his fans. I don't think he ever reads there, though, as he has never written any response to things I have written. I have, however, gotten "likes" from other like-minded fans. So, I think it is kinda cool that the Survivor contestants have read your posts and given you likes. I hope your dental surgery goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Thanks.. I usually have a hard time believing that, but thanks anyway.

Despite my accusation of fans voting on talent reality shows of being racist and prejudice, right?
    No, not despite it. In part, because of it because it's part of what makes up JohnnyK and you aren't afraid to express that.

I think you can tell a lot about a person by the things they say at a place like this. Especially in their responses to other commenters. I believe I can tell if somebody is a nice person or not and from what I've read, I think you're a good kid.
    If you say you don't believe me, I'll be personally offended and have to do some butt whippin'. Lol.

Had to edit to say that I agree with you about country music JohnnyK. I am not a fan. I don't watch any of the "talent" type of reality shows like American Idol or Americas Got Talent or any of those so I don't know about any country stuff on those shows, but in general, I do not like country at all.
    Last edited by NorwIndian; 11-04-2013 at 10:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread