+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5781Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Sounds good to me!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I haven't posted for the last two days. because i have nothing to add.

as for that countdown that was in my signature, if anyone was wondering, it was for my birthday.
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Which would be a perfectly good reason for getting you over to the house! I don't think I'd enjoy having any kind of neurosis. I am soooo not Type A. I am about relaxing.
    I don't necessarily think that preferring a clean house equals neurosis. I'm not neurotic about it. I just prefer things neat and tidy.
    I don't go crazy if a bed is left unmade, I just prefer neatness. I don't see that as being neurotic at all.
    AZChristian likes this.
    The more I know people, the more I love my dog. ~ Mark Twain

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think I went there after you used the phrase "clean freak gene". I don't think I "freak" over anything to the point where I feel pushed. I guess we all do what we do....or not.

Or maybe I just haven't thought of what it is, yet.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't freak out over a messy house either, but a messy house does make me want to clean it. I'm weird in that I actually enjoy doing housework. I'm not one to really freak out over anything. I'm pretty laid back for the most part. It's just an expression.
    I call myself a "Lucy freak" too because I collect Lucille Ball/I Love Lucy stuff. Although with over 300 Lucy things in my collection, maybe Iam a Lucy freak. Lol. Love her!

Maybe I need to find a new expression!
    The more I know people, the more I love my dog. ~ Mark Twain

I know what you mean. But if it makes you that upset, you should stop watching the show, or change your perspective. I stopped watching American Idol because the preteen/young teen femal vote controls the voting there; I stopped watching Survivor when it became more about alliances than surviving, etc.

By changing your perspective, you could watch AGT with the mindset that a country singer is likely going to win, but but in the meantime, you can enjoy the other acts anyway. You could have the perspective that on many of these talent shows, the show winner is frequently less successful than some of the contestants who didn't win, and just be happy for all of the acts getting some national exposure.
    On Survivor, I love the alliances. It makes the game.

On AI, I agree. That, plus the country cult, combine and form a sick unstoppable racist and sexist force that automatically disqualify anybody that doesn't fit their criteria.

By changing your perspective, you could watch AGT with the mindset that a country singer is likely going to win, but but in the meantime, you can enjoy the other acts anyway.
    I can't accept thinking that way.

It'll just piss me off more.

I'd be better off just not watching that.

But I have obsession.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 11-04-2013 at 07:01 PM.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

as for that countdown that was in my signature, if anyone was wondering, it was for my birthday.
    Cool, Johnny. Any special birthday plans?

Not really. I got myself a game for the PC. But so far that's about all.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Pikachu - wonderful costume - you look great!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm staying at my daughter's house for a few days to take care of her house and 3 cats.

I'm tidy. Very tidy. Not a clean freak obsessive compulsive, but tidy and clean. My daughter and her husband are not. (Where did I go wrong????) Last time I stayed, I was watching a Hoarders marathon and decided I had to clean something. ....
    I do the same when I watch hoarders. I've been cleaning and decluttering a lot lately. Cleaning because I've been watching episodes from How Clean Is Your House? (from Britain) on youtube. I play it while I'm cleaning. In each episode, they have 2 or 3 tips about making your own cleaning products. I'm decluttering because I'm still trying to to get rid of all the stuff out of my SIL's house. I don't want my kids to have to do that. When my godmother died, she had a very neat, small 3 BR house. It didn't look like that much, but it sure seemed like a lot. My SIL's house was packed to the brim.
    AZChristian likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I haven't posted for the last two days. because i have nothing to add.

So, does that mean you'll be 21 on the 20th? You're a Scorpio then. Me too.

+ Reply to Thread