+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    JohnnyK That is just aMAZEing ! ( Sorry ... couldn't resist.

Purpose please. Is this a game ... or art ... or something you do ... like a puzzle?
    It's in the Sims.

It's part of a "project" I am working on. One that includes many different characters and challenges like this.

During the maze construction, I even confused myself at one point

But it's legit and it is solveable. So that's good. I hope it's the only way out. The start is on the bottom there. The ending is that path on the right.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Sorry you're not feeling well, Pikachu. Most viruses have a 2-3 day incubation period between exposure and symptoms appearing, so you very well may have picked up something on Saturday. But it's pretty hard to avoid cold and flu germs if you're around other people as viruses are usually contagious a day before symptoms appear.
    it.

Fanny Mare, I hadn't heard about oil of oregano either. Will look for it the next time I'm out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I STILL say that you should be using the neti pot. I'll stand by that until the ends of time. It is a smart thing to use anytime you have been in a group of people....a party, on a plane, etc. The sore throat is, in all likelihood from a post nasal drip that went on during your sleep hours. It will open up your stuffy head.

Interesting how you say that you don't like when people come in sick and then YOU DO EXACTLY THAT. You didn't "catch" an allergy from the offensive woman. The good part about the neti is that you can rinse out your passages and can do it as many times/day that you feel like you need to since it is only saline and not a guesswork medicinal. It will probably let you sleep like a baby.

Mother has spoken!
    Ellen, Hyper and AZChristian like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hardly ever get sick and I work at a pharmacy, so I'm exposed to a lot of sickness. But I've apparently built up some immunities because I don't catch much. I do saline nasal rinses, use hand sanitizer when needed, wash my hands often, and most important... keep my hands away from my face.
    prhoshay and Ellen like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I wish people would cough into their hands, or a tissue. At one time we always carried a handkerchief with us - but a tissue would suffice.

Kip, at the first sign of the sniffles, take Oil of Oregano !! you wont be sorry I also use the neti pot.
    Kip likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wish people would cough into their hands, or a tissue. At one time we always carried a handkerchief with us - but a tissue would suffice.

Kip, at the first sign of the sniffles, take Oil of Oregano !! you wont be sorry I also use the neti pot.
    ICK. I don't want people coughing into their hands. You TOUCH things (and other people) with your hands! Cough AND sneeze into your forearm or your shoulder The so-called "Cold Shoulder") and not into your hands.
    Ellen likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

You finally did the neti pot!!! Weren't you the one who was hesitant to try it?? I am so proud of you! And the more you use it, the better it gets.
    Ellen likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You finally did the neti pot!!! Weren't you the one who was hesitant to try it?? I am so proud of you! And the more you use it, the better it gets.
    No, I have used one for years. Wasn't that Debb who hadn't tried it??

ICK. I don't want people coughing into their hands. You TOUCH things (and other people) with your hands! Cough AND sneeze into your forearm or your shoulder The so-called "Cold Shoulder") and not into your hands.
    Well if you cant use a tissue/hand etc don't cough in my face, that's a bigger ICK for me
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I was hesitant to use the neti, but did so recently because my ears were plugged up and the doctor said it would help (along with the prednisone he gave me). It wasn't nearly as horrible as I thought it would be, and I won't hesitate to use it again during allergy season if I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Triple ICK. It drives me crazy because people instinctively sneeze into their hand(s) and then don't pay any attention to HOW they wash and HOW LONG they wash. Most people neglect to thoroughly wash their hands and forearms.

OH ... and reminder again ... get your flu shots folks.
    Ellen likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread