+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6791Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I love Sixlets, too. Nothing like M&Ms. I'll take anything peanut butter/candy. Peanut butter fudge - mmmmm.
    My mom was just here for the long weekend. We drove up to Vermont, stayed at a B&B, shopped in some artsy stores, and went to The Vermont Country Store, and drove around looking at the foliage.
    Cootie likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I just remembered Charleston Chews!

ETA I just also remembered Bit-o-Honey Candy! It's a wonder any of us had teeth past
    Echo, I think you and I are candy twins. I have a strawberry Charleston right next to me on my bedside table! I love Chuckles and any variation of that type of candy. I like Bit-o-Honey too but I haven't had one in a long time.

Do you guys like "salty" kinds of stuff too? My favorite is Lays plain chips. I can eat a whole bag. My granddaughter loves them too. We always have "yellow chips" and cocoa in bed when she spends the night.
    Sometimes I will get a bag of the cheddar and sour cream Lays but I usually go for plain.

I love these kinds of conversations. This is what I miss about the "outside world" just plain old chit chat.

I'm sitting here right now gorging on candy (my Dr wants me to gain weight but I don't think this is what she meant, lol) and making crayons in the Crayola crayon maker.

I bought it for my granddaughter as starting next week she'll be coming by after school 2 hours a day 3 days a week. I kept looking at it and thinking how much fun she'll have with it and I couldn't resist. I'm bored, alone and wide awake.
    I had to play.... I mean try it out to make sure its safe.
    It's so cool! It makes swirly crayons so you have some use for all of the broken ones.

Are there any other night owls here? My pain medication wires me up and since its time released I get a burst of it in the evenings and can't sleep. My schedule is going to sleep about 3 am and waking up about 10. I'm usually by myself so my hours don't really bother me.
    I've always liked night time. It's so peaceful and quiet. I keep my front door open and can hear the raccoons and the occasional deer go by outside.

It gets a little boring sometimes though. Like now when I come here and ramble.
    I think the crayons are ready!

Good night everybody.
    Last edited by NorwIndian; 10-16-2013 at 12:49 AM.
    ClosetRTWatcher and echo226 like this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

I am trying due to elevated glucose levels not to each much candy, but in my time I have been somewhat addicted to Tootsie Rolls and at other times to red licorice. Nowadays I indulge in dark chocolate with almonds - with a touch of sea salt if I am going to have candy.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    Echo, I think you and I are candy twins. I have a strawberry Charleston right next to me on my bedside table! I love Chuckles and any variation of that type of candy. I like Bit-o-Honey too but I haven't had one in a long time.

Do you guys like "salty" kinds of stuff too? My favorite is Lays plain chips. I can eat a whole bag. My granddaughter loves them too. We always have "yellow chips" and cocoa in bed when she spends the night.
    Sometimes I will get a bag of the cheddar and sour cream Lays but I usually go for plain.

I love these kinds of conversations. This is what I miss about the "outside world" just plain old chit chat.

I'm sitting here right now gorging on candy (my Dr wants me to gain weight but I don't think this is what she meant, lol) and making crayons in the Crayola crayon maker.

I bought it for my granddaughter as starting next week she'll be coming by after school 2 hours a day 3 days a week. I kept looking at it and thinking how much fun she'll have with it and I couldn't resist. I'm bored, alone and wide awake.
    I had to play.... I mean try it out to make sure its safe.
    It's so cool! It makes swirly crayons so you have some use for all of the broken ones.

Are there any other night owls here? My pain medication wires me up and since its time released I get a burst of it in the evenings and can't sleep. My schedule is going to sleep about 3 am and waking up about 10. I'm usually by myself so my hours don't really bother me.
    I've always liked night time. It's so peaceful and quiet. I keep my front door open and can hear the raccoons and the occasional deer go by outside.

It gets a little boring sometimes though. Like now when I come here and ramble.
    I think the crayons are ready!

Good night everybody.
    That's funny you call them yellow chips. My nephew that stays with me always called the bbq chips black chips and the sour cream and onion chips green chips. They were in black and green bags. They still call them that most of the time. Nothing any better than Lays potato chips but I really like the salt and vinegar ones.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    That's funny you call them yellow chips. My nephew that stays with me always called the bbq chips black chips and the sour cream and onion chips green chips. They were in black and green bags. They still call them that most of the time. Nothing any better than Lays potato chips but I really like the salt and vinegar ones.
    I love any chips and I don't care what anyone calls them I started to buy the smaller bags, its another thing once I start eating I don't want to stop. A bag of Miss. Vicky's salt and vinegar and I am a happy camper
    Ellen likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am a purist with the chips ... plain and occasionally with a dip.

I also have to NOT buy Cheetos because I will eat the entire bag ... and have yellow fingers! too!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I want to lose fifteen pounds.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    You can do it! In tell us your good news, one poster has lost over70 pounds!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    The young woman across the street lost 10 by just cutting out soda and walking the dog.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    My granddaughter is the one who started calling them yellow chips, we all just followed suit. Lol.

Lizard, I echo what Echo said (wow, that was a bad pun), my husband lost 25 pounds just by cutting out soda and taking stairs instead of elevators.
    Good luck, you can do it!
    Last edited by NorwIndian; 10-16-2013 at 02:00 PM.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

+ Reply to Thread