+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6975Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I have sixlets in my cabinet right now and love them. Walmart carries them. we have a store called Atwoods where I live and I buy them in bulk.
    I hadn't heard of them.( used google) The brown ones look like Maltesers. Those were our special treat as kids, I love to let them melt in my mouth.
    I noticed the bags are smaller and the price goes up!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I have sixlets in my cabinet right now and love them. Walmart carries them. we have a store called Atwoods where I live and I buy them in bulk.
    Next time I'm out, I'll have to go to Walmart. I usually avoid that place if I can but now I have such a craving for candy that I must go!

Another candy I love that always gets a huge "EWWWW" from everybody are Circus Peanuts or marshmallow peanuts. I love those. Its almost impossible to find a bag of soft fresh ones so I stock up when I do find them.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hadn't heard of them.( used google) The brown ones look like Maltesers. Those were our special treat as kids, I love to let them melt in my mouth.
    I noticed the bags are smaller and the price goes up!
    I forgot about malted milk balls. Those are a favorite too...Unless you get one that is chewy instead of crunchy. Yuck!

I noticed that with Cranberry Juice. The bottle said...New Look! Same great taste!...they forgot to mention they reduced 64 oz. to 60 oz.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 10-15-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    Gutmutter! I wondered where you were!! Its so funny that you brought up online classes! My son and I have been talking about that same thing for the past week or so, I'm looking into it.
    I think I need something like that right now.

I love Mounds and Almond Joy. I'm exactly like Echo, I go on binges where I eat a certain kind of candy every day until I'm sick of it, then I move onto the next.
    I also like the fruity chewy kinds of candy like Dots and Starburst. I love a candy called Sixlets, but they are hard to find.

Inthegarden, I agree with you on those peanut butter candies.. Those always ended up in the garbage at my house.

What ever happened to Mars Bars? I used to love those. Haven't seen them in a long time.
    I never heard of sixlets either They look and sound like round M&M's !.

The talk of the wrapped peanut butter candies ... reminded me of "Mary Janes" and "Banana Splits!

I always liked Mars bars ... but still lked Mounds better than the almond Joy. I want to find out if they still make/sell Milky Way Dark (aka Forever Yours) and I don't see Chuckles much either.

I want candy now!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I forgot about malted milk balls. Those are a favorite too...Unless you get one that is chewy instead of crunchy. Yuck!

I noticed that with Cranberry Juice. The bottle said...New Look! Same great taste!...they forgot to mention they reduced 64 oz. to 60 oz.
    I know, they all do it! Now I really wanted some malted milk balls
    inthegarden likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Loved Mary Janes and Banana Splits, as a child! Malted Milk Balls can hold their own against ANY goody! I'm still fan of Gummi Worms/Bears, but not the sour ones.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just remembered Charleston Chews!

I also just saw that Sam's carries Chuckles ... but in a vending size box. Works for me! <<<< if I eat all that candy I may roll on the floor laughing ... but a crane will be required to pick me up off the floor!

ETA I just also remembered Bit-o-Honey Candy! It's a wonder any of us had teeth past our teens!
    Last edited by echo226; 10-15-2013 at 10:13 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And, I ADORE Cotton Candy!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Loved Mary Janes and Banana Splits, as a child! Malted Milk Balls can hold their own against ANY goody! I'm still fan of Gummi Worms/Bears, but not the sour ones.
    I love the sour ones, they just make the roof of my mouth sore. I also love sherbet lemons
    -Andy Rooney-

I love cotton candy and bit-o-honey. Sixlets don't taste like m&m's. Did I say I like sweets. Norwindian my dad loved circus peanuts and orange slice candy. I was at the fair the other day and they had a booth in one of the buildings that had nothing but bulk candy. I restrained myself and didn't go through it.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

+ Reply to Thread