+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5781Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Skittles aren't my favorite, either. Now what I'd MOST want in a trick or treat bag is anything chocolate!
    prhoshay, Ellen, waywyrd and 2 others like this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I vote to hold the cheap chocolate tin foiled covered candies a lot of people give out. Plain nasty but they can give me all the little candy bars especially butterfinger, payday, heath and baby ruth.
    prhoshay and angelic_one2002 like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I don't think I have had skittles, I thought they had chocolate in them, So I pass on them as well then
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

No Three Musketeers, unless you'd like to offer me a drink to go with them.

I can eat 3 Muskateers but not my favorite. Heath bars are my favorite.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Skittles aren't my favorite, either. Now what I'd MOST want in a trick or treat bag is anything chocolate!
    Oh yeah, loves me some chocolate.

I've a funny story about Skittles, which by the way, I think are blech. Some of you know that I have been dieting the last 6 months with good results. In fact, I am pleased as punch to report that I have shed 73.5 lbs in the last 6 months! *pats self on back* Anyway, I have been just dreading Halloween as chocolate, and especially chocolate with nuts, caramel, peanut butter is a trigger food. I get a lot of trick or treaters and buy many, many bags of the fun sized candy like Snickers, Reeses Peanut Butter cups, Baby Ruth bars. I am good about not getting into the stash beforehand as I keep it in the basement. However, once Halloween is over I normally go to town on the leftovers. So, my aunt suggested I buy candy that I don't like. Why didn't I ever think of that before? Most kids like candy, and don't really care if it is not chocolate so I bought jumbo bags of Skittles and Starbursts.I also bought snack size bags of mini pretzels. If there are leftovers, my son and hubby eat pretzels. I also bought Halloween themed fruit snacks. So, I am all set and glad that I won't be tempted in the least.

My favorite is Milky Way. Mmm...the combination of chocolate, caramel, and that nougat is so good!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If it's chocolate. I'm all good! Adore Pay Days and Big Pays (don't even know if they make these anymore).
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love paydays and eat the peanuts off first and eat the nougat last....yummmo. I do the same with a heath bar....chocolate first then the brittle center.

Congratulations Eastcoastmom!!!!!! That weight loss is unreal! Good for you. You sound like you feel great.

I have always tried to buy candies that I don't care for on Halloween, but sometimes I'm naughty and buy some that I like too. When I do that, I try to wait and buy it Halloween afternoon. That way, I have little time to endulge before I start handing it out. The big problem is the left over candy at the end of the night. What I don't eat, I take to the office and try to give it to people there. Can you believe hardly anyone ever wants it? Even goodies like Hershey bars, Snickers, etc. are rejected. lol I guess everyone tries to cut down on their treats.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

+ Reply to Thread