+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7290Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

This country is working on going to hell.....bit by bit.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

So I want to say that today I am not feeling as angry or pissed off as I have the last few days.

That of course, can change on a whim. The slightest trigger can click in my brain and I will go back to the hateful me.

Just so you all know.
    Photobabe likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am really trying to figure out what point you are trying to make.

Happy Friday night, everybody!
    Ellen likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If you think I am trying to be threatening, I am not. Though now I can see how it may be interpreted that way by some. I was just again saying what's on my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    So I want to say that today I am not feeling as angry or pissed off as I have the last few days.

That of course, can change on a whim. The slightest trigger can click in my brain and I will go back to the hateful me.

Just so you all know.
    Glad to hear that first part. (rats! my Bold or Italics aren't working again. I'm getting that "do you want to navigate away from this page" message.)

Anyhow, I also have those angry & pissed off times. You just want to vent at everyone about every dumb little thing they do that bugs you.
    I try to think & will myself out of them, by doing the whole "count your blessings" bit. But sometimes I just have to wait it out & try to avoid opening my mouth & watching stupid fall out.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Johnny - when your anger has abated, do you feel that you had reasons to be as angry as you were? You've mentioned before that you're on some meds. Anger is a side effect of some medications. You might want to check the list of side effects for your meds.

As unintelligent as it sounds, lately, people know that certain reality shows tend to really rile me up. That's one of the starting factors.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    As unintelligent as it sounds, lately, people know that certain reality shows tend to really rile me up. That's one of the starting factors.
    If they get to you, and make you unhappy, or angry. Maybe give them a bit of break - just a suggestion
    Photobabe likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Today I spent most of the day in the hospital with my Dad. He had to go in for a procedure (kidney stone blasting, nothing scary), and since he'd be looped up on pain meds, he needed a ride home and Mom is out with a hip problem. I've never had to sit through the intake process. He was pre admitted, so the forms were already filled out. But after that it took TWO HOURS to get the vital stats and go through his regular meds (which he printed up in advance in a document because he's as anal as I am). Then it took another TWO HOURS for the procedure. Well, that's not accurate. The kidney stone blasting took about 45 minutes. The doc didn't show up for an hour, fifteen because he FORGOT. (Uh, no Outlook/Google calendar?) Is this usual? What's y'all's experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    If they get to you, and make you unhappy, or angry. Maybe give them a bit of break - just a suggestion
    Yeah, I know that's probably what I should do. But I get too obsessed and too attached. and that isn't good.

+ Reply to Thread