+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6753Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I need to go use mine right now... I've been coughing and blowing since I woke up and my eyes are all puffy and itchy. I'm ready for a hard frost!!!!!!
    Count your blessings!

I put neti pot on my list of things to pick up this weekend. I put the list in my handbag, but forgot to read it before I left the stores! Oh my.....I got everything else though.

Can someone advise the best place to shop for clear plastic party plates, forks and napkins? The clear ones are quite expensive. I checked Ollie's and they don't sell them. Do they sell them at the Dollar Tree or Dollar Store?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Have you checked Sam's or Costco?

Also, if you have a Hobby Lobby they carry clear partyware (and you can use 40% off coupons).

ETA: just checked HL's site - if you buy the wedding brand, they are half off this week
    Last edited by coltnlasma; 09-23-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    remember to play

I'll check, but the Hobby Lobby doesn't sound familiar.

I let my membership to Sam's and Costco expire. I'll have to pay to rejoin, I guess. I'm not sure if the savings would be worth it after counting for the membership fee.
    Do they still charge a membership fee?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yep. But we figure we recoup that every year . . . bottled water, moscato, toilet paper and hubby's Axe toiletries.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Costco does charge a membership fee...it's around 50 bucks or so. Not sure about Sam's Club as we don't have them in this area. Dollar Tree in my area does not sell the clear plastic plates. They have a section where you can buy the heavy duty coated paper plates in various colors but they come in small packs of 8 for the 8 3/4" inch size and maybe 15 plates or so in the cake plate size. I am not sure if they carry clear plastic cutlery but they do have packages of cutlery in various colors to match the paper plates. Costco or BJs have the really heavy duty clear plastic cutlery but I am not sure it would be worth it to buy a membership just for that. Can you ask a friend with a membership to pick it up for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I put neti pot on my list of things to pick up this weekend. I put the list in my handbag, but forgot to read it before I left the stores! Oh my.....I got everything else though.

Can someone advise the best place to shop for clear plastic party plates, forks and napkins? The clear ones are quite expensive. I checked Ollie's and they don't sell them. Do they sell them at the Dollar Tree or Dollar Store?
    Do you have a Party City? This says the shipping is free.
    Party City also has Brick & Mortar stores too so maybe check locations?

Search Results - Party City

and her is the store locator link too.

Birthday, Theme & Seasonal Party Goods - Party City
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Our library has a Sam's Club card you can check out. Doesn't hurt to ask.
    prhoshay and ClosetRTWatcher like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

If you live in a state with Wegmans, they have clear, full-sized cutlery at a great price. 390 pieces in a light blue cake-style box that say's "Club Pack" on it.

+ Reply to Thread