+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6383Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I threw out about a dozen phone books last night; I have a bad habit of picking up whatever is on the porch and just placing it on a table just inside the door, and they piled up. Finally, I drug the receptacle to the curb this morning. As I was walking back up the driveway, I'll be just diddly-dipped if there was not ANOTHER telephone book sitting on the porch. UNBELIEVABLE. I, no more, understand the desire to oversaturate the population with phone books than the man in the moon. It's like if I blink, another one appears!
    pikachu and ClosetRTWatcher like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

You sound like me, prhoshay! I tend to accumulate phone books until I get tired of sorting through them to find the most recent one the few times I consult a phone book or I get annoyed with phonebook clutter.

About the only time I use them is to look up the sheriff's office phone number when I have a noise complaint (although I can find that online now) and to look at restaurant menus that are printed in the back of the book.

I haven't seen a phone book in two years. I don't even know If they deliver them anymore. I always look online, its way faster.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

And you NEVER see the delivery gremlins, either! I think this must be an alien conspiracy!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No, we moved into a condo two years ago, and I have never seen the delivery gremlins. LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

Pikachu, I love the story of your username. I've always wondered.

Allergy pill, anyone? I am willing to share.

I normally have terrible allergies in the spring and fall, but right now, I'm actually still sick with this cold I got last week. It's hanging on like crazy. I coughed almost all night, with little sleep. But, as soon as it leaves, I will no doubt have to take allergy meds. Trouble is, they don't help me all that much.

I have a friend who saw her doctor for shots for allergies. She took a course of them over time and she said it changed her life. I'm thinking about it.

2 words....neti pot.

I am also a huge believer in the cough medicine Delsym. Totally worth the cost.

I agree neti pot!! I use it in the winter more than the summer, even hubby has taken to using a neti pot
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread