+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7212Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

They are going to get a new dentist to take over the practice, but they're still doing cleanings, etc.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My phone is acting all wonky. It stopped all incoming emails a couple of days ago, just went strangely silent. I could still surf the internet and text, and make/receive calls. I sent myself a couple of test emails, and it took them many, many hours to come in, the last one took at least a day. Right before it shut down, it started importing duplicates of everything that came in. This morning, the emails started coming in back-to-back-to-back.....even my gurls sat up and stared at my phone on the table. And then it played the "rebooting" tune. It's quiet again. I'm on TMobile. Anybody else having strange issues?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Prhoshay, that does sound odd. How long have you had it?

I know there are some teachers here. My mom just retired from teaching and we both laughed so hard at this little boy reciting the books of the Bible at a school presentation. He then goes off on his own rendition of a popular country song. Too cute.

Four year old recites Bible books and covers George Strait - YouTube

Kids say the darnest things. Even in church.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    My phone is acting all wonky. It stopped all incoming emails a couple of days ago, just went strangely silent. I could still surf the internet and text, and make/receive calls. I sent myself a couple of test emails, and it took them many, many hours to come in, the last one took at least a day. Right before it shut down, it started importing duplicates of everything that came in. This morning, the emails started coming in back-to-back-to-back.....even my gurls sat up and stared at my phone on the table. And then it played the "rebooting" tune. It's quiet again. I'm on TMobile. Anybody else having strange issues?
    Boy, that sounds like a lot of abnormal activity.

Is it possible someone is trying to "hack" into your phone?

I don't have a smartphone so no specific information ... but also ... would the brand of phone make a difference?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I really need to do is make my way to the TMobile store. Technology can be such a drag.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Whoopsie! Nothing like making a dummy of yourself in front of the bureau chief's secretary.

When I went on break this morning, the administrative assistant in the bureau chief's office asked me to stop by her office later so she could add me to our building's UPS account and show me how to send out packages.

She signed me up with my work email, which has my full first and last name. I usually go by a nickname, a short version of my full name. When she came by my desk later to show me how to send the first item, she asked me to go to the site to log in. I started with a "P" for my first name but then just automatically wrote in pikachu. Then I was wondering why it wasn't accepting my username. I realized my mistake but only after she had seen it. I laughed it off and said "Whoops! Wrong name. That's my online name". And all she said was "Very interesting".

Man, I bet my face was red.

When I say your online/user name out loud ... it sounds like Peek at You ... or Peek At Choo.

Is there a story behind this interesting "Wrong Name" ?

Mohandas Gandhi

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Pikachu is an electric type Pokemon.

I got hooked on the Pokemon craze when my nephew was 12. I went to the Pokemon movies with him, collected the cards, and watched the tv show. Pikachu was my favorite character. I liked his fun-loving, fiesty personality and thought it would make a great online persona for me. Plus, there were lots of cute images of pikachu online which I could use for avatars.

It's pronounced Peek-ah-Chew

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I always knew what pikachu was. I used to be a fan. A pikachu grows up into a raichu.

Thanks for letting me know.

I did NOT know who it was and that's why I was focused on the audible Peek at You ... or Peek ah Chew God Bless you ...

He is adorable, by the way! I wonder if the admin asst knew who he was.

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread