+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5925Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I used to work with a guy who used 'I', a lot, in his obnoxious daily reports; I set his autocorrect to substitute "Baba Louie" every time he used the word 'I'....and then I left the building! HE HAD A COW!!! Of course, I never claimed to know anything about it. Pretentious jackass.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I used to work with a guy who used 'I', a lot, in his obnoxious daily reports; I set his autocorrect to substitute "Baba Louie" every time he used the word 'I'....and then I left the building! HE HAD A COW!!! Of course, I never claimed to know anything about it. Pretentious jackass.
    HAHA! Years ago when we had DOS computers it was a bad move to come in late because someone could have reprogrammed your DOS prompt in the man time, LOL.

Oh, 'shay... you're BAD!
    Count your blessings!

I love it
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Saw my dental hygienist yesterday for my 6-month cleaning. She and the dentist were very impressed by how good my teeth looked. The difference between this visit and my last visit is the use of my Waterpik that I don't remember to use every day! Guess it was a good investment.

My brat gurl was in the way when I was about to use my waterpik; IDEA!!!!! I aimed it at her....and that did the trick!!! Every foot went in a different direction!
    Lizard likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I went to get my cleaning a few weeks ago and found out my dentist had DIED over the summer... camping with his family and had a massive heart attack. He was young - 50 or so.
    Count your blessings!

I can't believe they did not call and tell you. Sounds like they wanted to make sure your $$$ walked through that door. How tacky.

I went to get my cleaning a few weeks ago and found out my dentist had DIED over the summer... camping with his family and had a massive heart attack. He was young - 50 or so.
    I can't believe they did not call and tell you. Sounds like they wanted to make sure your $$$ walked through that door. How tacky.
    I believe it. I think they probably advise people as their appointments come up ... or if you call with a toothache.

I had two instances with my Veterinarian's office. My dog's Vet passed away and another Doc in the practice called with some results and was surprised I didn't know. ...

Then, I called one day to order some doggie vitamins and the receptionist said they changed brands and it would mean an alteration of the dosage.
    When I said I didn't want to make any changes without talking to Dr. X ... and they informed me she had left the practice
    I was lost.

It is very upsetting when changes are made that affect care without informing clients.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I can't speak to when they die, but in the case of leaving - usually there are non-competes and non-solicits involved. So your doctor can't send anything out and the practice has no desire to inform you because they want you to stay with them. Luckily, with the internet, if they are still in the area you can usually find out where they have gone.

+ Reply to Thread