+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5671Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    The last time I went to Marshalls will be the LAST time I ever go to Marshalls.

I was looking through some blouses and noticed a smell. Someone (I suspect the 5-year-old kid nearby) had defecated on the floor, right in the middle of the aisle. IMO, if a parent loses sight of a kid long enough for the kid to poop in the aisle of a store, that's poor parenting. And if the parent knew that's what the kid was doing and couldn't be bothered to stop shopping long enough to report it or clean it up, that's even worse parenting.
    that is disgusting!!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Well I will definitely watch where I am walking!

As Debb said, it seems the stores vary by location ... also I have not been to Big Lots in a while.

My main complaint with all of them is the limited selections, of course.

Marshall's here are wide-aisled, organized and neat ... and there is usually someone around to answer a question. They also have a lot of well priced shoes/boots

TJ Maxx is tighter and less organized and neat ... but not usually horrible.

HomeGoods is tied in with both Marshall's and TJ Maxx ... and I always like to look there. They have great off-priced items ... but buy it when you see it because if you snooze you lose!

I also do not appreciate that people go in and change out things ... lamp shades from lamp to lamp and things like that and the staff does nothing.

I may go check out my local Big Lots this week.

I don't know what an Ollie's is so maybe we don't have one..
    I like Marshalls/Home Goods, especially the Home Goods side. I always find stuff there for my dogs, lol. I like TJ Maxx too, same reason, plus I always seem to find cute PJs for myself at TJ Maxx.

I HATE Ross though! Every single one I've ever been in has made me want to tear my hair out! It is much like AZChristian's experience at Marshall's every time I go there (not the poop part, but the bad parenting part where no one controls their kids ~ it's unbelievable). And it really sucks because a few times I've found some discontinued makeup that I like at Ross, but of course someone had to run their grubby mitts all through it, making it unbuyable for anyone else. *sighs in frustration*

I love all of the Big Lots around here, can always find tons of stuff...everything from furniture to gadgets, to snacks, to makeup...I even got my kitchen/breakfast nook set there a few years ago.

Don't have an Ollie's here, but it sounds like someplace I could spend lots of money!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

That story reminds me of years ago when Blockbuster Movie Rentals were popular. (I think they have all closed down now.) EVERY single Friday, I would go to rent movies and EVERY single Friday, there would be at least one, sometimes two, kids running around in dirty diapers. The smell was obvious. lol I would crack up, because it was like clockwork. Their parents would ignore it and just keep picking out the movies before they got in the check out line.

Gross! Reminds me of the Blockbuster in my old neighborhood. No poopie dipers but boy - the place was always a wreck.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, now that I think about it, pooping in the middle of an aisle sounds like something that an adult would do, thinking that it is funny. Kids usually go hide off to the side to poop and wear the dirty underwear. It's like people who break into your house and poop in the middle of the floor before they leave to show their contempt. I know somebody that had that happen in their house. Adult humanity can be pretty disgusting.
    Lizard likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kinda like the classless whatsherface (one of many, I know...) on Flavor of Love...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I had totally forgotten about her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You know, now that I think about it, pooping in the middle of an aisle sounds like something that an adult would do, thinking that it is funny. Kids usually go hide off to the side to poop and wear the dirty underwear. It's like people who break into your house and poop in the middle of the floor before they leave to show their contempt. I know somebody that had that happen in their house. Adult humanity can be pretty disgusting.

How sick is that!!!!?
    Well the DNA would help the police anyway.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

When I was a lifeguard at a state park with campground, there was always someone who didn't want to be told they couldn't do something. Well, one day I came in to find a disgruntled camper had pooped on my lifeguard chair. On second thought, go ahead and do your struggling dog-paddle across the lake wearing jeans, drunk. Go ahead. I won't stop you this time.
    Ellen and AZChristian like this.
    Count your blessings!

I am amazed at how many people....women, in particular....have an inability to say "No. "
    Ellen likes this.

+ Reply to Thread