+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4542Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Debb, saw this and thought about you and all of our other adventurous sisters!

How to Twerk | Club Dance Moves - YouTube

Try not to end up in traction, people!

AZ, we ALL know you love to dance!!! Break out your sparkly dancing shoes!!
    I did try the twerking again just now! I didn't even shut the office door. (No one was in the hall though. lol) I asked a lady across the hall if she had tried twerking and she said no. She's about 58. I showed her the video on how to twerk and also the Golden Sisters Twerking Like Miley. We cracked up!

I'll have to just keep practicing the twerk. It's really good excerise. lol Maybe, I'l make my own video for You tube eventually! Just kidding.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

I watched the video.

- I could never get into that squat position
    - Even if I could, NO ONE would want to see me move my ample old backside that way

I think I'll stick with line dancing on cruise ships. Did I mention that my "sparkly dancing shoes" are high-top fishhead sneakers with star-shaped studs? LOL.

I don't know about that AZChristian. I recall the video and you seemed pretty agile to me.
    AZChristian likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Shake it but don't break it!!!!!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I watched the video.

- I could never get into that squat position
    - Even if I could, NO ONE would want to see me move my ample old backside that way

I think I'll stick with line dancing on cruise ships. Did I mention that my "sparkly dancing shoes" are high-top fishhead sneakers with star-shaped studs? LOL.
    I could get into the position ... but would be stuck there without help

I suppose I could inch back carefully and um ..."drop it like it's hot" into a chair!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

It's been a hectic week with school starting and my youngest daughter coming home before moving into her first adult apartment. All my yard sale finds are paying off. She's ransacking my overstocked kitchen.
    NorwIndian... glad to hear the body cast comes off in a few days. You'll be so glad. I'm sorry the physical therapy is so hard. But I know you're doing your best with the end result in mind. Easy for me to say. Thoughts and hugs to you.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The other night I was NOT watching TV when an infomercial caught my attention. It was for a skillet called Orgreenic. Does anyone know anything about this product? I checked the internet for reviews, of which there are quite a few, and saw that they seemed to be either very, very good or very, very bad. Not that much middle ground at all. I think that says to me that the problems are attributable to user error. The big selling point is that foods fried in it little to NO oil and clean-up is ridiculously easy. The good reviews do substantiate that fact. Though I am not a cook, I am super-curious about this skillet. Since it seems to be a pretty popular product, I thought somebody in here might know something about it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Examiner dot com has done a pretty extensive review of this product. Because of all the reports of over charging credit cards and sending a set when one pan was ordered, they ordered theirs from Amazon. Bottom line. It's an OK non stick pan. Not well made, must be seasoned every 6 months and is not dishwasher safe.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I have two Orgreenic pans. I liked the first one so much, I went out and bought a second one.

I did have a few problems with them. When I got the first one, it was a little too non-stick. I was frying an egg and the egg kept trying to jump out of the pan! I had to be a lot more careful than I usually am so that food didn't spill out of the pan while I was cooking. After a few weeks, the pan stopped being so slick but then it got where food was starting to stick to the pan. So that's why I bought my second pan.

I must admit I'm a little hard on my cookware. I don't use wooden or plastic utensils, I scrub them with kitchen scrubbers like Chore Boys, and I'll chop up hamburger with a metal cooking utensil while cooking. All things you're not supposed to do with nonstick cookware. I also don't season my pans. If I cleaned pans right away so food didn't get stuck on there and used the right utensils, my pans would probably last longer but I'd just rather go out and get a new pan when one becomes too difficult to work with.

I still use both my pans and even though they aren't as nonstick as they were when I got them, I still love them. I'd like to get some of the other Orgreenic pans. I only have the big frying pans.
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

I think I saw them at Walgreen's. Walgreen's has an "As seen on TV section". I know hety had the interior green non=stick pans ... I just don't know if it was the same Orgreenics brand,
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread