+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6975Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Random question: Have you ever noticed how much people with all this long fake hair stroke, run their fingers through, and keep their hands in their "hair" so much of the time? It's an extensions/weave kind of tendency. It makes me crazy, but really not much of my business! Just a observation.
    It drives me nuts but I guess that is my problem....lol. Most of them look what they are .......fake. I might understand them if you have fine hair and it won't grow but to have a healthy head full of hair and then add them that is what I don't get. Extentions can also damage your hair.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Women in the media/entertainment have always worn hair pieces, if you think about it. Wigs were once the big thing, and they are making a serious return. Wendy Williams wears wigs, and she's always finger-combing and stroking it.....especially the longer ones. She says her hair is thin/fine due to a thyroid issue. This has been going on forever. Think of the old shows like Father Knows Best, the nightly news when they finally put women on there....all kinds of shows. Everybody was "wigged-up". A friend even told me that Oprah even has admitted to wearing pieces. I guess men do it, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    . Ironically the BFFs bday is 8/27. LOL

Glad to hear about all the bday celebrations and rituals , etc. makes me happy to hear.

I think we will be fine. I'm also having a bracelet custom made for her with charms that pertain to things she likes. :-D yeah I think I'm a pretty good friend. Haha
    Here is the bracelet - I think it turned out pretty great! I am giving it to her tonight at the bday Happy Hour. 2013-08-27 12.58.12.jpg

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    So as I brought up a while ago, I am a Sims player and fan.

And what I decided to do was create my own Big Brother house in the Sims 2.

It didn't take me too long to create it and I think for the most part, it looks pretty good.

I took pics of all the rooms and stuff and if I can I'll be uploading them to an album here if anybody wants to check it out.
    So the album is up, which can be accessed through my profile page.

I used, what I believe, is the current BB house layout so I had an idea of where to put what.

What do you guys think? There's still room for improvement if anybody has ideas.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I love it, Johnny! You did a great job!
    JohnnyK likes this.

Excellent job JK!!!
    JohnnyK likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    So the album is up, which can be accessed through my profile page.

I used, what I believe, is the current BB house layout so I had an idea of where to put what.

What do you guys think? There's still room for improvement if anybody has ideas.
    Very cool.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Oh gosh, I love it too! That must have been a blast to create!

My only suggestion - Do you have the ability to make the bathroom look like it has the walls of a sauna, instead of the tile?

Great work, JohnnyK!
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Thanks everyone

My only suggestion - Do you have the ability to make the bathroom look like it has the walls of a sauna, instead of the tile?
    I might. I'll have to go back and see what else I can find.

I added the horror movie character portraits in the Have Not room for humor effect. Maybe I can add some other photos throughout the house, like a picture of Julie Chen in the HoH room. (although the host of Sims BB will be someone else)

If anyone else has honest suggestions or criticisms, I'm open to it.

I hope everybody is well. I apologize for busting in and whining. Again.
    I guess it's not really whining really. I'm just feeling really, I guess melancholy is the correct word.

My only granddaughter starts kindergarten tomorrow morning and I am surprised at how emotional I am about it. My daughter just texted me a picture of my Lissy sitting next to her school supplies putting her little back pack together and I've been sobbing ever since.
    Lissy has a very strong grip on my heart and she has from the minute I saw her little face in the delivery room. My son in law was at my daughter's head and I was holding her foot so I was the first one in the family to see her face.

And she loves her grandma. We,have a special bond. She only wants clothes that are purple or has butterflies because "it's my grandmas favorite" it's never just grandma, it's always MY grandma.

My daughter worked part time for the first 3 years of Lissy's life and my work schedule was flexible so I baby sat her. I taught her her colors, counting, alphabet etc. She's never set foot in any pre school but she passed the kindergarten testing and then some.

I don't know why I'm so emotional. I'm nervous for her because she's never been in a school setting before but she has a lot of friends and is very sweet so I know she'll make a lot of new friends.
    I don't know exactly what it is. I just think kids start losing their sweet innocence once they start school and I'm sooooo not ready for that to happen.

Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday that I was taking her mommy to kindergarten. I've also promised her for a year that I would go with her and my daughter on her first day and now I can't. I talked to her on the phone earlier and they are coming over straight from school tomorrow but it's not the same as being there.

Sorry to just barge in and start whining. I guess I just needed to release that. At least I'm not sobbing anymore.

I hope everybody is doing great! I haven't been here much but I'll be back! I pop in and check the live feeds sometimes but life has been mainly therapy, therapy, yelling at the therapist for killing me and more therapy.
    Making progress every day so the torture is worth it! Lol.
    I found out a few days ago that this ******* body cast comes off for good next Monday! Best news I've had in weeks.
    More good news is that my husband will be driving locally until January and that's what I've been hoping for. He'll be home every night for the first time in years. I don't have to do this alone anymore!
    Last edited by NorwIndian; 08-28-2013 at 02:31 AM.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

+ Reply to Thread