+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7218Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Well I have been watching Big Brother Australia ... and it is very different and I am enjoying it and some of the people .... unlike the current season of the US version!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Wow, I'm really sorry for my incoherent drugged up comments. I don't even remember writing that. So sorry. I'm so embarrassed.

The iv is out of my hand so I can type a little better now. I'm still pretty loopy on the meds but not nearly as bad as I was.
    It hurts like $&@#, much worse than my other surgeries and it's impossible to get comfortable but other than all that, I'm feeling better and want to go home!

I finally got my hot dog, rolos and Dr. Pepper. I was a happy girl.

Len, the custodian is still cute! He told me that I'm hilarious and he watched Everybody Loves Raymond with me on his break. If I was 20 years younger and single, that boy would be in big trouble!

Hopefully I can go home tomorrow. Because of my spine still healing as well as my hip, I don't think they really know how to proceed from here.

Just got a pain shot.....nighty night.
    echo226 and AZChristian like this.
    ~You can't buy love. But you can rescue it~

NorwIndian please don't be sorry or embarrassed! We're all glad you're okay.
    And those of us who have been through surgery and the "happy drug wake up" totally understand your comments. (I, for one, am in awe of your having been able to work a keyboard or touchpad...)
    Seriously, we saw your comments and knew that you're okay and that made us happy.
    And OMG the cute custodian watched "Raymond" with you on his break? You foxy cougar, you! I'm not worthy...

Best wishes for continued recovery. And fun...
    echo226 and AZChristian like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by NorwIndian View Post
    Wow, I'm really sorry for my incoherent drugged up comments. I don't even remember writing that. So sorry. I'm so embarrassed.

The iv is out of my hand so I can type a little better now. I'm still pretty loopy on the meds but not nearly as bad as I was.
    It hurts like $&@#, much worse than my other surgeries and it's impossible to get comfortable but other than all that, I'm feeling better and want to go home!

I finally got my hot dog, rolos and Dr. Pepper. I was a happy girl.

Len, the custodian is still cute! He told me that I'm hilarious and he watched Everybody Loves Raymond with me on his break. If I was 20 years younger and single, that boy would be in big trouble!

Hopefully I can go home tomorrow. Because of my spine still healing as well as my hip, I don't think they really know how to proceed from here.

Just got a pain shot.....nighty night.
    Don't be embarassed about your drugged up postings. I found them amusing. We all know full well about the effects of those "happy drugs".
    I agree, it's amazing that you were able to post at all.

I was glad that you checked in & let us know how it went. I think we were all concerned & thinking of you.

Happy healing!
    Ellen and AZChristian like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

You made us all smile - no reason to apologize for that! Glad you're feeling better.
    Count your blessings!

NorwIndian, I was having a bad day and your post made me realize that my day wasn't as bad as I thought. Your post, Gutmutter's and Ellen's brighten my day and made me . So thanks all of you. Sending healing thoughts for your recovery.
    Ellen likes this.

So what's going on with you, inthegarden?
    ...sending good wishes your way...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Thanks guys! I couldn't have posted the first couple of days if my life depended on it. I didn't even know my own name the first few days. I don't really remember writing that. I remember laying flat on my back and trying for hours to post. I kept dropping my phone on my face. The nurses kept trying to take the phone and telling me to rest.

I'm feeling ok. Any time it starts to get me down I just tell myself it could be so much worse. That's helps. Sometimes.
    I'm anxious to get out and get my physical therapy started. Like I said though, with my back still healing they have no idea what to do next. Of course they won't admit that but I can tell. I'll be patient though. Try to anyway.
    It hurts like nothing I've never experienced before but I won't let it get me down.

I miss my pets so much. I can't wait to get home to them. If they can figure out what to do with me, I'm hoping to go home tomorrow or Wednesday. At least I have my own room. I don't like having to share with a stranger.

Thanks everybody. I still don't feel like posting too much but I lay here and read the forums all day.

Inthegarden, I'm so sorry you're having a bad day. I hope tomorrow is better for you. Hopefully you can find at least one bright spot in today. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    So what's going on with you, inthegarden?
    ...sending good wishes your way...
    Thanks for asking Ellen. I'm okay. It was a combination of stupid things that I let worry me that shouldn't. You know how you get every now and then when you question events in your life. Just a little low spot where you wallow for a while and then read about someone else and their troubles and realize that your stuff is minor in comparison. Getting rejected for a job that I was really excited about.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 08-19-2013 at 10:32 PM.

I'm so sorry you're having a bad day Inthegarden. And just because somebody else may be having a bad day too, doesn't make yours any less significant. You're entitled to have a bad day too.

I'm sorry. I hope you can find at least one bright spot in today and I hope tomorrow is much better!
    inthegarden likes this.

+ Reply to Thread