+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4498Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

There was a lot of buzz awhile back about my water flosser that I felt I needed to use in the shower because it was so messy. Well guess what? I find a company that makes them just for your shower! It hooks up to your shower head so you can shower and water floss at the same time! I think it's a good idea, but some complaints were that it didn't look very nice. Who cares? I'm thinking about upgrading my water flosser and if I do, I may go with the shower flosser! lol

I know that water flossing is a small thing, but honestly, I just love it. My mouth feels so much cleaner. I also feel good that I'm improving my dental health.

I'm going to have to give it another try... especially since I have a cleaning appointment in a couple of weeks. Now where did I put it?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I'm sure she'll get word to us as soon as she knows anything. It may be too soon to know how it went. I have a good feeling about her, though. She seems to have a very positive attitude. I'm glad she has joined us here.
    I to have positive feelings ... and Norwindian was all about trying to stay in contact from the hospital and all. I am very happy she joined us here ... but unfortunately it was during a terrible BB season

[
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I've given up on it until next year.
    I was stopped at a red light today and had a bizarre thought - I couldn't be a cougar in this town if I wanted to (I don't) because every person under the age of 30 has been a student of mine. I don't even know how I got there.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I have a friend who doesn't care about having a former student for a "friend" - I almost thinks she goes out of her way to court them!

I wish there was some way we could make sure those members who are off the boards due to surgery or illness know in advance about the site going down for mainenance next week. I would hate for them to try to return and the site is down. If I didn't know in advance it would really bother and confuse me.

The board is going down next week?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You don't have to be sick or off the boards not to know that the site is going down for maintenance next week!
    Ellen and Jamie5632 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    The board is going down next week?
    There is something under announcements, I didn't see it until someone told me
    Ellen likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think if you stay logged in you don't see it but I had logged out and when I went to log back in the message was up.

I think they planned it around my vacation so I have no excuse not to do housework.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread