+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5838Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    It seems you could carry your sandwich in it too. jk Sorry

My go-girl story would be I ppppppd on my shoes!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's WHY you practice!!! My friend, who is a camping nut swears. by it. She says it's idiot proof.
    PGM35 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Okay, dumb question here from someone who's been doing it the old-fashioned way for over 60 years (with nothing "caught" from sitting down).

Do you come out of a stall and wash it in the sink? I'm thinking this is going to raise eyebrows after movies or shows when we're all lined up to use the potty.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

For me, it's not about catching anything. It's about a hygiene issue; women's seats are often seriously sprinkled with urine, and that disgusts me. My bladder usually has more than 1-2 drops in it and perching can be a problem.....and let's not even discuss jumpsuits. If I can stand up and "get 'er done", like a guy, I'm all about it! It's rinsed out; I guess, if you want, you can make sure you have a bottle of water with you. To hell with raised eyebrows if I am afforded some comfort and ease. You wash it later.

And I have commandeered a men's restroom before!
    AZChristian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My friend goes fishing/boating and for years she has taken along a wide-mouthed covered Margarine container. She says its usable seated or standing.

She can dump it in the lake if she has to.

Mohandas Gandhi

If I remember correctly ... Norwindian was going in the hospital on the 11th. That must mean her surgeries are tomorrow so we need to stock up on some extra prayers.t

B]Norwindian[/B] I think I have the date correct, but no matter. Thinking good thoughts and saying some prayers for you and the surgeon!

Mohandas Gandhi

So sorry. My comment posted twice for some reason.
    The more I know people, the more I love my dog. ~ Mark Twain

I'm getting really nervous. I put the wrong days on my earlier post. I go check into the hospitalMonday afternoon and my surgery is scheduled for Tuesday morning.
    My husband has the next 2 weeks off work but right now I'm by myself and scared to death. I can't stop crying, I'm so nervous.
    This is it, if I can't walk after this, I don't walk.
    My Dr have me a prescription for 6 xanax to take tonight and tomorrow and I've been resisting them but I think I'll have to take one. I won't sleep otherwise.

I'll come by in the morning to say so long. I told my daughter to come and give you an update in a few days.
    I can't believe how scared I am. I've had my share of surgeries the past few months, you'd think I'd be used to it.

I think I'll take a xanax and go over to the animal lovers section and tell Baby, my chihuahuas story to try to get my mind off things for a while. Her story is as sad as Kaylee's.

Thank you all for the support.
    The more I know people, the more I love my dog. ~ Mark Twain

Thoughts and prayers with you today and tomorrow and during your recovery NorwIndian!!!!!
    Count your blessings!

CCL

Best of luck, NorwIndian.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread