+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7195Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

gutmutter ... that is such a happy ending story! Cats, Cheezits, Chips and Champagne for the party! I love it!
    PGM35 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Oh, and I got some of those mini-Belgian éclairs in the freezer section. I LOVE those but never get them for myself because I would eat them all. So the wine is chilling and the éclairs are thawing.
    PGM35 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Check this out! A friend got me something called a "Go Girl". Now, I get to figure out how to use it. Anybody?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Check this out! A friend got me something called a "Go Girl". Now, I get to figure out how to use it. Anybody?
    GoGirl- Created for women's convenience
    I had to Google it.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Just in case anyone doesn't read all the threads (I know I don't), let me connect the dots. My elderly neighbor, Gloria, is the one who has had her granddaughter/boyfriend/2 hyper kids living in her house for way longer than anticipated. They disrespect her and have taken over every room of the house except her bedroom. Well, TODAY is moving day! They found an apartment, have rented a moving truck, the girl's father (Gloria's son) has a van/SUV, and it's happening TODAY!!! Gloria watched my kittens while I was in Belgium and fell in love with two of them. Her cat died about a year ago and I've been gently suggesting another one, but backing off when she said she wasn't ready. So as soon as the intruder family has moved out, she is bringing home two Siamese kittens - one short-haired and one long-haired. They're not purebred - the mother is a tabby, but their markings are Siamese. She is so funny to watch with them (she still comes down every day to see them since I've been back). She laughs, pets them gently while quietly telling them how much she loves them, refers to herself as "Mommy" to them... too cute. I drove her to Walmart yesterday for some food and litter and she got some special "party food" for herself to celebrate when the family is gone. Cheezits and chips. I'm going to go to the liquor store later and get some champagne and tell her to call me when they've taken the last load.
    I just love a happy ending.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

There's something pretty cool about being able to stand up while you relieve yourself! Now I've got to practice! I have issues with having "to go" when I am out. I'd rather croak than use a Port-a-Pot, or whatever they are called. I won't drink a thing!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It said to practice in the shower!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I use a cordless one and I don't need to refill the reservoir while I'm using it. Really though, it wouldn't be a big deal to refill - it takes a few seconds. You only put the nozzle in your mouth, so I don't have a problem with the size. Mine is small enough easily to fit in my medicine cabinet when it's collapsed and the nozzle is removed and my medicine cabinet is little.

Just a note about putting anything other than water in a water pik....The instructions that came with mine explicitly say that you shouldn't ever put anything but water in it. I'm not altogether sure that doing so wouldn't invalidate the warranty.

I buy Cacique bras. They're really the only brand that fits me (and isn't wildly expensive) because I need a large cup size, but my band size is only a 36 or 38. it's not easy to find that combination. I wait for sales - buy two get two free is pretty common - and stock up.

Finally got my water flosser. My handbook, specifically, addresses using mouthwashes and "other solutions" in the unit. It is a Waterpik. Don't know that I will, but it's good to know that I have the option. My hygienist seemed enthusiastic about that aspect; me....not so much! I like to use a pre-brushing solution called Plax.

Oh, and I got some of those mini-Belgian éclairs in the freezer section. I LOVE those but never get them for myself because I would eat them all. So the wine is chilling and the éclairs are thawing.
    I've always wanted to try those but were afraid they would be a disappointment.
    Now I'm going to have to try them.

It seems you could carry your sandwich in it too. jk Sorry
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread