+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7195Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by Spoose View Post
    Pfffft. This is why I am NOT an accountant and why I shouldn't post at the end of a bad day. Carry on. (And good luck to all Powerball players!)
    I love your avi- very cute
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    It would be enough to give us all $1.00 not a million... Got my hopes up there for a minute. US population 2012 was 312.8 million
    I was all excited when it was mentioned about giving Canadians the excess one million each I didn't even think about the faulty math. And we don't have to pay taxes on lottery winnings here so score. Ah well.
    I do buy lottery tickets but our lotteries don't go up as high as the US powerball. The top prize is 50 million. I'd be good with that.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I never play except when they go sky-high. I don't know why I think I need that much or that $50million wouldn't be enough. I just never even think of the lottery except when it hits the news with a giant jackpot. I'd have a lot of fun with the money, though. I'd make sure our schools were set up with arts programs (art, music, gym, tech ed, etc.) because those programs are threatened every year with being cut and they're so necessary. I'd pay someone to do my housework.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoose View Post
    Pfffft. This is why I am NOT an accountant and why I shouldn't post at the end of a bad day. Carry on. (And good luck to all Powerball players!)
    LOL-- I thought it was funny.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Just in case anyone doesn't read all the threads (I know I don't), let me connect the dots. My elderly neighbor, Gloria, is the one who has had her granddaughter/boyfriend/2 hyper kids living in her house for way longer than anticipated. They disrespect her and have taken over every room of the house except her bedroom. Well, TODAY is moving day! They found an apartment, have rented a moving truck, the girl's father (Gloria's son) has a van/SUV, and it's happening TODAY!!! Gloria watched my kittens while I was in Belgium and fell in love with two of them. Her cat died about a year ago and I've been gently suggesting another one, but backing off when she said she wasn't ready. So as soon as the intruder family has moved out, she is bringing home two Siamese kittens - one short-haired and one long-haired. They're not purebred - the mother is a tabby, but their markings are Siamese. She is so funny to watch with them (she still comes down every day to see them since I've been back). She laughs, pets them gently while quietly telling them how much she loves them, refers to herself as "Mommy" to them... too cute. I drove her to Walmart yesterday for some food and litter and she got some special "party food" for herself to celebrate when the family is gone. Cheezits and chips. I'm going to go to the liquor store later and get some champagne and tell her to call me when they've taken the last load.
    PGM35 and AZChristian like this.
    Count your blessings!

CCL

Aw, that is such good news for Gloria. I'm sure she'll appreciate her kitten family living with her more than her granddaughter's family.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

That's fantastic news gutmutter. I'm glad it's all working out for your neighbor.

What great news! I bet she will feel much better having her house back and those precious little kitties.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Aw, that is such good news for Gloria. I'm sure she'll appreciate her kitten family living with her more than her granddaughter's family.

At least with kittens/cats, you KNOW what you're getting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

NBC is back on DISH!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread