+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7285Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Once again....stop apologizing!!! It's the one that I had picked out! It doesn't look like it would be comfortable for a high arch, but I don't have any high-arch-experience, so what would I know? I am one of those Clark's lovers! If it works for you, that's all that is important.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Yep, I agree with prhoshay. We have to find what works for us, and we owe no apologies to anyone. I went to Clark's because I was DETERMINED to have a pair of denim-colored comfy sandals, and found some on their website. When I went to the store, they had TWO different blue sandals that I really liked. Since they were on sale, I bought them both. And their entire sales staff at the store were the friendliest I've encountered in a long time. They actually seemed to LIKE working there, and they liked each other. Made the shopping experience much nicer and - more importantly - made we want to go back there!
    prhoshay likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I don't think we have any Clark's stores around here. I normally have a wide foot and after fracturing it in 2010 all of the swelling did not go away, which made it even more difficult to find shoes to wear. I stumbled upon a pair of discounted Clark's in Marshalls and love them! They are so comfortable. I went back a few months later and bought a similar pair. I bought a half-size bigger than I used to wear b/c they did not have a wide, but they fit great.

My interest is piqued about the Cacique bras as I have never heard of them. I used to wear Bali underwire bras for the support (DDD) but after gaining a significant amount of weight, I'd need an over the shoulder boulder holder for these gals. I now opt for comfort and wear Playtex 18 hour: good coverage, decent support, and really comfy straps which don't dig into my shoulders. Also, they are not that expensive.

EastCoastMom, may I ask where you buy the Playtex bras? The places I have seen them had a VERY limited selection. My cousin wears them, but I want an underwire and something a little more dainty than her style.

Clark's shoes can be some of the homeliest shoes out there but, for me, the comfort is not to be denied. Well....they don't look as bad as earth shoes, let's say. And I never get their closed-in shoes; only clogs and sandals. In my athletic shoes, and other closed in shoes, I have orthotic inserts from The Good Foot store that I use. Those things make all of the difference in the world; I, too, have dealt with plantar fasciitis.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Debb, I am a plus size, so normally I buy them from a catalog or online store: Plus Size Bras, Clothing, Hosiery and more! | Just My Size - JMS, Comfortable, Casual Plus Size Clothing for Women | Woman Within. I don't normally shop in Lane Bryant stores, but they probably carry them as well.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I like the Playtex bras that close in the front. IMO, men must design most bras - why else would most of them hook in the back? When I find a style that I like, I go online and order several. Otherwise it's hit or miss with what's in stock at the stores. I just google the style number and the manufacturer, and always find LOTS of places to get them.

If MEN would wear them, like a lot of them SHOULD, maybe they'd get the hint!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ************************

Anthony Weiner's wife needs to gather up their baby and make a run for it. He's up to his same old tricks again. The man has perverted sex issues. She, and their child, deserve much better.
    AZChristian likes this.

Okay. This helps. I'm going to go on a mission. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Debb, I am a plus size, so normally I buy them from a catalog or online store: Plus Size Bras, Clothing, Hosiery and more! | Just My Size - JMS, Comfortable, Casual Plus Size Clothing for Women | Woman Within. I don't normally shop in Lane Bryant stores, but they probably carry them as well.
    My friend who is very busty - buys bras from here - Plus Size Bras - Shop Plus Size Push Up Bras & More at Simply Be

+ Reply to Thread