+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4488Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

My state has legal sales on certain fireworks. The legal ones are supposedly weaker than the high powered kind and they can't go but so far up. My guess is that most of the ones I have heard in the neighborhood in the past are not legal. I was surprised to only hear some for about 30 minutes late Wednesday night and then none yesterday! I'm not sure why. It didn't bother me. We saw plenty of beautiful ones on tv last night in DC and NYC.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Insanity = fireworks are illegal in suburb of Phoenix, but you can buy them at Sam's Club . . . which has a sign in front of them stating that they are illegal in our suburb. So you'd have to drive past the sign that says "You are now entering (adjacent suburbs)" to light them up.

Dumb.

I just logged off (forever) on another reality discussion board. Heavy-handed moderating . . . especially if the mod takes a dislike to you. I committed the unpardonable sin of telling another poster that I was sending her a private message with a link to a blog . . . and the mod gave me an official warning point, sent me a not-very-nice private note, and then deleted my post, but added a snarky comment about it.

This place is much more user-friendly.
    cablejockey likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah this is the only forum I go on now.

Most of the people here seem to be overall good and nice people.
    Ellen, Cootie and AZChristian like this.

So are any of you as addicted to Candy Crush Saga as I've become? I CAN'T STOP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    So are any of you as addicted to Candy Crush Saga as I've become? I CAN'T STOP!!!!
    Sorry, not me. But many of my FB friends are on it constantly so I know you are not alone!
    AZChristian likes this.

FORT Fogey

There is a link between gum disease and pancreatic cancer. Gum inflammation could cause pancreatic cancer... or periodontal disease could influence pancreatic carcinogenesis through increased generation of nitrosamines, which are carcinogens. Nitrosamines are also carcinogens in cigarettes.

George Clooney is single again. Too bad that I am about 20 years too old for his normal choice.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Stacy is only 33. I thought she was older because she was hanging out with him.

Dating him must be a career decision.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see that it seems to have helped her career so much. She just had a good-looking man on her arm for a while, for all of the good it seems to have done her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread