+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5834Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I'll remember you said that when you get hijacked by aliens and probed, prhoshay!
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, I've always enjoyed an adventure, and I can get along with just about anyone, if I want to!!!
    pikachu and Hyper like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Y'all are too funny.

I won't go there here, but I have seen two UFO's. Don't write me off as a nut. I'm the most skeptical person you can imagine when it comes to stuff like that, but it's true. Once with my family who are highly conservative folks who don't even believe in astrology in the mid 1970's and then again in the early 80's. Probably military testing. We do have military bases in NC. We'll always wonder about it though.

Deb, so have I. I am sure there is a logical explanation but...........?
    Debb70 likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Yay, I got my computer back sooner than expected!! Best Buy had estimated it would be July 4th but I just got it by UPS today.

I almost got it back Friday. When I got home, there was a UPS truck in front of my condo. I looked for the driver and didn't see them so I pulled into the parking lot. Then the UPS truck took off and I saw there was a delivery attempt sticker on my front door. It frustrates me so much that the driver didn't say something to me when they saw me pull in like "Are you Ms. So-and-So?" or "Do you live in Apt. #?". I didn't have a chance to flag them down so I had to wait until today to go to the UPS office to pick it up.

They apparently were able to just replace the screen so all my data is intact. I'm thrilled to have my computer back and so glad I don't have to reinstall any programs!
    Yay! Frustrating about the UPS miss, but at least you didn't lose anything and you're back in the game.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Deb, so have I. I am sure there is a logical explanation but...........?
    What state were you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    What state were you in?
    Maryland
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The best way I would describe it is a very loud, boom like explosiion. It's like a gas tanker exploded. You actually feel the vibration inside your home. You look out and expect there to be be a fire or something, but there's nothing. It's so loud that people within a 3 mile radius hear and feel it. Most are inside too.

This event keeps happening across the country. What is it? It's killing me to know what it is. Certainly someone can figure this out.
    Might it have something to do with fracking?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

THAT crossed my mind, too!

I think they dropped a dome over the place and nobody knows yet......as in "Under The Dome"! Now, they're all trapped in there with aliens...and I can't get in!!!

I've never thought of thunder as light and airy.
    Ellen likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I read that the sun has an 11-year solar cycle. This cycle's activity is supposed to reach it's maximum in 2013 or 2014. I noticed that recently the sun seems to be unusually bright. The people who saw a flash of light could have seen a solar flare. Also, a coronal mass ejection, (CME), sends a cloud of energetic particles toward earth. CME is a massive burst of solar wind and magnetic fields. But, CMEs aren't supposed to be audible. The booms that I heard sounded as if they were close to the earth. I read that since 2011, many geologists have noticed an almost 1,000 percent increase in soil liquifaction. Something could be going on in the core of the earth.

+ Reply to Thread