+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6435Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Oh my. No AC! I'm not sure how it is at night in Arizona. I was there once years ago and it was pretty warm. Here in NC, it's pretty hot this time of year. A night without AC is miserable.

Have any of you guys heard about these mysterious, loud, booms that have been reported across the country? We had one a couple of weeks ago. It was not on our local news, but I when I googled to see if anyone else had heard it, I saw these reports from NC and other parts across the country. (The one from 2012 in NC is not near where we were when we heard it recently.)

I'm trying to figure this out. Many people in our community heard this loud boom. We couldn't figure out what caused it. There have been several over the last month.

It wasn't a sonic boom from a plane. There was no plane. Plus, I googled and listened to sonic booms from planes and it didn't sound like that. Other areas who have heard this loud booms had tv stations and police investigate and they never discovered what it was either. It's not earth quakes according to the experts. It quite bizarre.

I hope it's okay to place this on this thread. I wasn't sure where else it might go.
    There are other links too:

Loud Unexplained Booms In North Carolina From 2012 - YouTube

✔More Unexplained Booms! Now Heard In Evansville, Indiana - Jan 8, 2013 - YouTube

WARWICK, RHODE ISLAND RESIDENTS BAFFLED BY UNEXPLAINED LOUD EXPLOSION BOOMS/ FLASHES OF LIGHT - YouTube

Unexplained Loud Booms - Salem, MA - YouTube

FORT Fogey

I'm nowhere near North Carolina, and I've heard the sound of unexplained booms. It couldn't have been from a plane since I'm nowhere near an airport. I was walking toward my front door the first time I heard a boom. The noise was so loud that the apartment manager rushed out to see if he could find out where the sound came from.

It seems there have been heard all around. Many are preceded by a quick flash. What do you think it could be? The only think I can think of is either military experiments or a alien aircraft. lol Really.

FORT Fogey

I didn't see a flash. I was surprised to find out that people all over the world have heard the booming sound... I assumed that it just was something local. I've never heard the sound before, so I don't know what it could be. I read that it could be from an alien aircraft... but I also read that the sound couldn't be from any alien aircraft, since alien aircraft, (if there are any), are silent.

How does it compare to a thunder clap?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's where my mind was going, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Thunder has a lighter, airy sound. The unexplained booms had a heavier, close to the ground sound.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yay, I got my computer back sooner than expected!! Best Buy had estimated it would be July 4th but I just got it by UPS today.

I almost got it back Friday. When I got home, there was a UPS truck in front of my condo. I looked for the driver and didn't see them so I pulled into the parking lot. Then the UPS truck took off and I saw there was a delivery attempt sticker on my front door. It frustrates me so much that the driver didn't say something to me when they saw me pull in like "Are you Ms. So-and-So?" or "Do you live in Apt. #?". I didn't have a chance to flag them down so I had to wait until today to go to the UPS office to pick it up.

They apparently were able to just replace the screen so all my data is intact. I'm thrilled to have my computer back and so glad I don't have to reinstall any programs!

The best way I would describe it is a very loud, boom like explosiion. It's like a gas tanker exploded. You actually feel the vibration inside your home. You look out and expect there to be be a fire or something, but there's nothing. It's so loud that people within a 3 mile radius hear and feel it. Most are inside too.

This event keeps happening across the country. What is it? It's killing me to know what it is. Certainly someone can figure this out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hope it's aliens!!!!!
    inthegarden likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread