+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7285Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

I've been cutting out snacks and watching my portions lately. I don't think I lost much weight, but I slipped into my last year's jeans and they were loose! I put on a fairly new top, and my favorite sandals and earrings to go run errands. I felt much better and look slimmer in the mirror. I'm happy! It's amazing how something like that can just lift your spirits.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Losing weight feels great, doesn't it???

Today when I was going for my morning walk at work, a truckload of guys doing landscaping on the property craned their necks to gawk at me when they passed by. In the past, I felt like no one ever noticed me. It tickled me so much, I had to laugh!

I was wearing a denim skirt that I never could have fit into a few months ago and a new top I bought last week when I went to visit my dad.
    Kip and Cootie like this.

Venice looks like such a romantic place. Did you ride in a gondola?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I went to Venice, FL, not Venice, Italy, so there were no gondolas there!

I have friends who have been to the other Venice and most of them have said it wasn't as romantic as they imagined. The water in the canals was filthy and stank. I wouldn't know since I haven't been there myself.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

I have friends who have been to the other Venice and most of them have said it wasn't as romantic as they imagined. The water in the canals was filthy and stank. I wouldn't know since I haven't been there myself.

Hey FL sounds pretty exotic to me
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Yes, it feels good to get some looks when I go out. I had to take my car in to check something out and the guy who looked at it was super handsome! I had called yesterday to see when to come by and spoke with him and thought what a sexy voice. He was too. He sounded like the owner and was dressed like the owner too, but he came out and checked my problem himself. Granted it was just a simple air conditioner issue, but I sure did appreciate it.
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes, it feels good to get some looks when I go out. I had to take my car in to check something out and the guy who looked at it was super handsome! I had called yesterday to see when to come by and spoke with him and thought what a sexy voice. He was too. He sounded like the owner and was dressed like the owner too, but he came out and checked my problem himself. Granted it was just a simple air conditioner issue, but I sure did appreciate it.
    Rowr, rowr!! A sexy voice is one of the things that gets to me most. I also like a guy with a sense of humor. Oh, yeah, and a well-fitting pair of jeans is a big turn-on, too!

Depending on the occasion, of course. If everyone else is dressed formally and he's in a tight pair of jeans, that would be a problem.
    Debb70 likes this.

Nobody has mentioned it ... but isn't it great when you lose just a little weight, enough so you notice it when you put on a pair of jeans more easily ... and you don't think it shows?

And then somebody else notices! Somebody says something like "wow, you lost some weight"!

That's a reward!
    Ellen and Hyper like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

LOL and I was thinking Venice (or Venice Beach), CA!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Woke up at 4:00 and realized that our power was off. We live in Arizona. A/C and fans are crucial. Fortunately, this was 4 AM, so we got a little relief by opening the window. I called the power company, and their recording said they hoped to have the power back on by 5:30. It came back on at 5:26.

So today we spend the day resetting all of the clocks. But at least we have A/C while we do it!

+ Reply to Thread