+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6792Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

When they have nothing else to do, and they are bored is when they will deign to call their elders. I remember hearing my aunt tell her kids, when we were little, to go talk to grandpa because he'll give them some money. That disgusted me even then! He was MY heartmate, and I did not appreciate that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How interesting......they just brought up the subject that hands-free phone calls are just as dangerous and using a cell phone.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    How interesting......they just brought up the subject that hands-free phone calls are just as dangerous and using a cell phone.
    I've heard that too. It has to do with the distraction, rather than the physical touch of using it.
    just1paul likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Both should be against the law, its a car, nobody can multi task in a car, even if they think they can
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This may be a crazy question, but ref. the water piks, how do you use them? I bought one a few years ago and it was over $130.00. Trouble was that I got so wet using it, I had to get into the shower to use it! Is that normal?

Just from what I've read about the Water Piks, they are selling for $44!!! What in the world did you get??? I've never used one, but am considering it since the reviews are so strongly positive about them. I THINK YOU GOT A DELUXE FANCY-SCHMANCY HAND-HELD SHOWER MASSAGE, Debb!!!! (Just messing with you!! )

Also, for the person above who complained about the size they used to be however many years ago, the reviews also rave on and on about how the size has improved, and that they do not take up a lot of counterspace. Though I am seeing many positive reviews, I trust my FoRT family for references.

Water Pik actually does manufacture shower heads!

As for instructions ... there is a YouTube that demonstrates how to use the dental product.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

TIme to get off the computer. I'm getting a mental picture of poor Debb70 trying to clean her teeth with a Shower Massage.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

You guys crack me up! I'm embarrassed to say that I threw the thing away, because I just couldn't use it and you can't very well donate something so personal. It was an electric toothbrush with a built in water pik inside the brush and I think it was by Sonic. It was a fancy thing. I priced it for awhile and finally found the best buy at Walmart. Perhaps, I didn't use it correctly, but water just went all over the place and made such a mess. The only way to avoid it, was to use it in the shower. lol Really.

I'm not opposed to getting a different style pik and giving it another try. I'll check out the demonstrations on Youtube.
    I'm feeling very blonde. lol

If it was a Sonic brand, then it was not a Water Pik, since they are their own brand. I think the tool is called a 'water flosser', for general reference. I've seen that $44 price on Amazon and at Walmart. I think it's the W-100 model. Walgreens sells it for $54!

Can you tell I've been doing my research??

+ Reply to Thread