+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6179Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Happy Anniversary ECM!! Must be all the wonderful Saturday mornings that have kept you both smilin' for 30 years!!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Happy Anniversary ECM!! Must be all the wonderful Saturday mornings that have kept you both smilin' for 30 years!!!
    OMG, KM you've got a memory like an elephant.

Thanks all for the lovely wishes. Just came back from a nice dinner out and I even stuck to my diet. *pats self on back*
    Cootie, KatesMom and inthegarden like this.

Happy Anniversary and yes time has been kind to the two of you.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Happy Anniversary Eastcoast mom! Beautiful pictures
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I made my first purchase in many years from QVC. I bought the Plate Toppers that were shown on Shark Tank, in rerun, a couple of weeks ago. They just made sense to me, and I've had a lot of luck with products that make sense to me; a friend told me I was an advertiser's dream! I used my topper yesterday, and I am very pleased with the product so far. It works just like the guy on the show said. I'm expecting good things and I paid a little under $20 for 2 of them, so the price was right even if it disappoints.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Happy Aniversary. I wish I had come by sooner.

by the way, you know those Jelly Beans I posted about a while back?

I found out they actually have them in a store near my house!

After some consideration, I have decided not to buy it. Maybe once I get more people to do it with.

Also, has anyone ever heard of the movie Cannibal Holocaust? It's one of the most graphicly disturbing movies ever made and it's from 1980. I've never seen it, never want to, but for some reason I still love the opening track to it. I'd get it on my iPod but people who know the movie might think I'm nuts.

Trying to help my soon to be 16 year old daughter choose her 11th grade courses for next year (we go up to 12 here before university). I am trying to make sure her Plan A,B,C are lined up and she doesn't eliminate a potential degree in her current decision making. Plan A is law, B is English teacher (we don't have hardly any teaching jobs available here) Plan C (I am trying to convince her) Architecture or Industrial Design (she is very strong in maths and sciences and in a visual arts concentration in high school).
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Trying to help my soon to be 16 year old daughter choose her 11th grade courses for next year (we go up to 12 here before university). I am trying to make sure her Plan A,B,C are lined up and she doesn't eliminate a potential degree in her current decision making. Plan A is law, B is English teacher (we don't have hardly any teaching jobs available here) Plan C (I am trying to convince her) Architecture or Industrial Design (she is very strong in maths and sciences and in a visual arts concentration in high school).
    Hmmm . . . that doesn't sound like fun! And it's funny, I honestly don't remember much about high school . . . except that to this day, typing was the most useful class I took all 4 years!!!

I never took typing in school. I thought I was really getting away with something at the time. Boy did that ever come back to bite me in the butt!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

My parents provided zero advice so I graduated with fun but useless credits. I ended up in early childhood education but would be more suited to pharmacy or medicine. I just was more interested in having fun than working.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread