+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5650Likes

Thread: FORT Koffee Klatch

Re: FORT Koffee Klatch

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Not sure if this belongs here or the Food section, but has anybody ever heard of Bean Boozled? If not, here's an idea:

You have a 50/50 shot.
    A few years back there were Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans. Pretty much the same thing. They were based on jelly beans from the Harry Potter books.
    I didn't try them then & I have no intention of trying Bean Boozled now.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    A few years back there were Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans. Pretty much the same thing. They were based on jelly beans from the Harry Potter books.
    I didn't try them then & I have no intention of trying Bean Boozled now.
    I think I accidentally ate a vomit one a long time ago. My dad had some jellybeans at his place and I decided to have one. It was so strong.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

I loved Bertie Botts - but I always saved the icky ones for "friends."

I have an odd question for y'all (all y'all?). Before I post it, let me assure you that (A) It is not as sinister as it seems, and (B) My answer is "Up until recently, yes."

Suppose that there is a common activity that has a (roughly) 50% chance of ending in death. Would you participate? Any ideas as to what that activity is?
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Getting up in the morning? Leaving the house to run errands? I have more!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If Newf has done it "up until recently", it can't be something like getting up and walking out of the house (unless he's become a recluse and stays in bed ). 50% is pretty high... I was going to say sex, but there'd be a lot of dead people around.
    Count your blessings!

Hooking up with strangers that "seem" OK?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How cool is it that a WOMAN now is heading up the Secret Service????

Whoops.....there it is!!!!
    Jamie5632 likes this.

I just saw a lead-in to the news that the new thing in airline tickets is that you'll pay based on HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH!!!!! That is just wrong on so many levels.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder View Post
    I have an odd question for y'all (all y'all?). Before I post it, let me assure you that (A) It is not as sinister as it seems, and (B) My answer is "Up until recently, yes."

Suppose that there is a common activity that has a (roughly) 50% chance of ending in death. Would you participate? Any ideas as to what that activity is?
    My answer is that it depends on what that activity is. Let's face it being born & living at all has a 100% chance of ending in death. I certainly wouldn't not want to not do that, nor would I ever have refused to have children because of it.

As to what the the activity is that you are thinking about, no idea. But I am curious. Let us know.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread